What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us raiders fans couldnt believe it, neither did Vossy

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I feel sorry for Canberra, whilst they havent had the best roster on paper in the last few years they still manage to cause upsets and come close or even make the top 8. Yet the only player I can think of whos had recognition and played rep football is Ryan O'Hara, whos now at Wests Tigers. Theyre a team that tries their best week in week out. And with Troy Thompson, I didnt really rate until last year, he's been impressive and stepped up since Wiki and O'Hara left and Weyman injured. Unlucky IMO.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Hindyscrack said:
Geyer is a fool... as one poster said, he oftens tries to be controversial for the sake of it...

Trying to agree with you here, but can't exactly remember when he was 'controversial' for the sake of it? Help me out.

Iafeta

Referee
Good on Vossy.

And while he's at it, Zill whatever and Carney are unlucky too.

Sorry, couldn't refuse the chance for old times sakes :)

brooksy19

Bench
You can tell Vossy watches all teh games, he knows the players and how they're going, the other gooses on the show often openly admit they don't watch many games.

Crusher

Coach
Vossy is a legend. He replies to everything which is more than can be said from some other media personalities.

Vossy for PM!:D