What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us vs Bronx gameday thread

Frenzy.

Immortal
Especially against Braily. I’d drop him all together but who the f**k can we put at 9

Need Stakey to come up with this answer. Would be wild and whacky but I got nothing better than anything he'd come up with

Daniel Moroko?

carinashark

First Grade
You were f**ked off on an interpretation of the rules Carina. It was found that originally no one had seconded your membership application.

You were ruled null and void.

But if you need another crack I will nominate you.
Maybe I was away that day.

SharkShocked

Bench
PCM's indicate our soft attitude in defence, we wait and back pedal - we never ever get up and stop the man running. Ever.

Gone is the toughness that was previously instilled.

Turning this around is going to be Fitz's biggest challenge

Chimp

Bench
Complacency… Notnpayong attention to the detail, because it’s the Broncos and they’re shit.

Soft up the middle, loads of gaps out wide, SJ never breaking out of a jog, Katoa with an open field in front of him and slowing down to wait for support, Ramien is just dumb - fast and strong, but dumb, nothing else but his physical attributes.

BHU looks like the only training he’s been doing is fork to mouth…

I hate our team often!

bluefox68

Staff member
Would love to see either Trindall and Tracey OR Trindall and Moyza FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!

SJ was a disgrace today.

txta2

Bench
4 reasons why they lost
1. Travelled in and out
2. Moyza
3. Only 1 centre
4. SJ has a small heart

Ozzi_78

First Grade
SJs tenure with us has been an odd one. I never truly cheered him on it backed him as a shark. I’ve never felt like that and I can’t put my finger on it. I have lost no sleep since he decided to return to NZ. A total “whatever” signing even in a key position.

Chimp

Bench
Wilton again showing that he’s our best second rower. Fitz will love him.
Him being our best 2nd tower is hardly a glowing reference at the moment, it’s a very poor field…
I’m not sold on Wilton, seems to lose the ball in contact and also can get lost in no mans land in defence out wide….

Ads

First Grade
Him being our best 2nd tower is hardly a glowing reference at the moment, it’s a very poor field…
I’m not sold on Wilton, seems to lose the ball in contact and also can get lost in no mans land in defence out wide….
Good metres. Defends well. Good engine. Good lines (the halves will eventually figure that out). He’s Cordner.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Would love to see either Trindall and Tracey OR Trindall and Moyza FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!

SJ was a disgrace today.
I lik

SJ was a disgrace today.
I like the way Trindall plays…. the thought of having Nicho…. Tricky and WK making up 3/4 of our spine next year gives me a Radrada.

Weaponhead

Coach
I think Fitz will be great for Teig. He will learn a lot and seems to have the competitive nature that is critical to make it at this level.

snout

First Grade
Despise the broncs.
The one year we are favourites to beat the farkers.

Their shit coach is actually worse than our shit coach but we got ambushed because they brought ikin in and hes addressed issues and addressed the players.
Kevvie wouldve had the tea lady at half - it was her turn.

Latest posts