What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Us vs Bronx gameday thread

tye

Juniors
Geez our defence is and has been ordinary. Times when we should be muscling up and they just roll through us, consistently making easy metres.

roboshark

Coach
I'm sure none of us are surprised

Even if u say u are u really aren't

McInnes for hooker next year

pandapat

Juniors
They clearly want it more. Really complacent effort. They are running harder hitting harder and sledging more.
Problem is, this is the same kind of effort/body language we see every week from our lot, Ronnie & Tracey are basically the only ones that play with passion & enthusiasm.

bmaccc

Juniors
Wheres the line speed? Broncs working it out from their try line stuck in the corner, first hit up and no pressure? We deserve to lose this

SharkShocked

Bench
Wheres the line speed? Broncs working it out from their try line stuck in the corner, first hit up and no pressure? We deserve to lose this

Zero line speed in defence all afternoon. We didn't want to work for the win in this game, thought it would just happen.

Standard sharks against lowly ranked sides. Has been a cultural problem for years, horrible favourites.

This would never ever happen to a team like the Storm.

Was that a juggle from Isaako?
We got done over by one of them a few seasons ago in round 1 against Newcastle as well. Katoa back to dugan, there was nothing wrong with it.

How do i remember?? I had money on dugan fts, who did i have today??? Yep, jesse.

Latest posts