What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USA Tomahawks Squad RLWC

deal.with.it

Juniors
I'll start.
Clint newton
Ryan mcgoldrick
Joseph paulo
Junior paulo
Mark Cantoni
Mark Offedahl
Tui samoa
Curtis Cunz
Craig Priestly
Apple Pope
Akarika Dawn
Kevin Wiggins
Kenny Britt
Jesse Pierce
Salesi Tongamoa
Justin Ripley
Jamie Uuetywaal
Sione Taufa
Sean Taylor
Michael Garvey
Jayson Rego
Andrew Kneisley
Misipeka brothers
Joshua Rice
Louis Tulio
Matt Walsh
Dusten Umeda

Western_Eel

Juniors
I really hope they put a strong side together and prepare good, I would love to see them do well,

Does anyone know if their gonna have Elliott as their coach?

deal.with.it

Juniors
Is anyone gonna debate my squad?

I left out Matt Peterson, David Myles (both has beens playing bush footy).

David Morando (spelling?) playing in the Manly comp.

I feel that for the USA, NRL, NSW Cup and Qld Cup players should be selected if they meet the overall aim of the USA RL team, and understand the values, beliefs, pride etc.
I don't agree with throwing in players from lower grades just because they're Australian.
Would much prefer to see locals given a go, thrown in with some pros, train hard, play France in the warm up, and then have a crack against the Cook Islands.

Boston13s

Juniors
An old team-mate of mine will probably be in there: Mitch Stevens. He played in the qualifiers and his mum was born in Texas I believe.

IowaRL

Juniors
I'd love to see Adam wendland given a shot. Was on the extended tomahawks roster last year, great player from the Quad Cities, has also been supportive of helping to get league going in Iowa.

Final countdown

Juniors
Is anyone gonna debate my squad?

I left out Matt Peterson, David Myles (both has beens playing bush footy).

David Morando (spelling?) playing in the Manly comp.

I feel that for the USA, NRL, NSW Cup and Qld Cup players should be selected if they meet the overall aim of the USA RL team, and understand the values, beliefs, pride etc.
I don't agree with throwing in players from lower grades just because they're Australian.
Would much prefer to see locals given a go, thrown in with some pros, train hard, play France in the warm up, and then have a crack against the Cook Islands.

You know those guys are going to be in the squad. Bush footy in Australia is better then the competitions in the USA. plus they have experience of playing top level before.
I've heard that Mitch Stevens goes well hope he gets the chance too.
I like your squad a few guys I wouldn't have in there
Are they letting USARL guys in? I see Akarika Dawn played against Canada, could they be picking from that comp now?

amnrlfan

Juniors
David Myles
Mitchell Steven
Kenny Britt
Matt Peterson
Vai Notoa
Ryan Mcgoldrick
Lelauloto Tagaloa
Sefa Paulo
Percy Omalveny
Michael Garvey