What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL Round 4

Rugbyflorida

Juniors
here it is predictions for rd 4:

Tampa over Jax-jax struggles and so does Tampa but Tampa loses two close and finally pulls out the W + Tampas imports take over
Boston over NY with ease. Cooper has them playing well
Sharks slide by Foxes.
Warriors over Atlanta in Atlanta:My game of the week for top seed in South
Brooklyn over DC: Brooklyn playing well I don't see Danny and the boys getting this one.
Philly over Nova but could be close.
RI over Connecticut maybe a developing rivalry.

Good luck

amnrlfan

Juniors
Jax over Tampa - Tampa did have two close matches but I think the Axemen will get the first W at home.

Thirteens over the Knights - Would be surprised if the Thirteens did not make the GF this year..

Foxes over the Sharks - I think the Foxes get their first win after having a week to prepare for the same side they saw last weekend.

Warriors over Atlanta - Warriors will take the south and alley puts 3 over.

Brooklyn over DC: Toss up

Philly over Nova - Philly too dominate for a Nova upset????

RI over Connecticut - Rebellion win toward their playoff bound season.

MattyCLark

Juniors
Jax over Tampa - They have to start coming back now.
13's over Knights - They were tough against Philly last week.

Warriers vs Orlando is gonna be the game of the week. Not sure how to go on this one. But I'm thinking that with the Orlando talent they'll come out on top. But I maybe wrong.

DC over Brooklyn.- it's DC's time to shine.

Philly is a sure thing. Casey Clark and Mike Garvey are freight trains. And J Fry on the wing with Squerrils foot are points on the board.

Wildcats over RI.

Boston13s

Juniors
13s over Knights
Rebellion over Wildcats
Slayers over Kings
Fight over Eagles
Sharks over Foxes
Warriors over Rhinos
Axemen over Mayhem

Atlanta 34 Central Florida 28
Jacksonville 20 Tampa 16
Boston 50 New York 10
Rhode Island 64 Connecticut 16
Delaware 47 Bucks County 20

Rugbyflorida

Juniors
Axeman20-Tampa 16 apparently real close in the end.

Rhinos 32-warriors 28 in a shocker. Was able to watch this one in the rain, Nick Newlin and Gabrielli ran hard up the middle and met with Gaz Walker, Craig Howitt and Alley playing physical all game at lock?? warriors winger Ceasar rod Grooves outstanding, Terrance Williams one break for a try, Lance Wright with a big solo try, Alley with a few breaks for offloads for try's. All in all a well spread out game just lost control at the whistle but all in learning I suppose.

updates up north?