What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL Round 5 / AMNRL Round 6 Predictions

amnrlfan

Juniors
USARL

Slayers (4-0) vs Fight (4-0) - Should be the game of the week between both comps. Fight showed strong defense two weeks ago against the Axemen. Slayers also looking good holding off the Warriors. Which ever team is more fit and has a mistake free defense will win. I'm going with a 5-0 Fight at then end of 80. Fight by 8.

Warriors (2-2) vs Oneida (1-3) - Should be a close one early on, but I think the Warriors will have no problem coming away with a win after 80. Not sure if Oneida has enough to keep it close for the entire match. Warriors by 25+.

Titans (1-3) vs Axemen (3-1) - Axemen coming off a tough loss two weeks ago to the Fight and will most likely be coming out of the firing. Titans look good however for a first year team and should put up a fight. Tough injury toll on the Axemen side early on in the season shouldn't make a difference here. Axemen by 20+.

Rebellion (1-3) vs 13's (0-4) - I think the Rebellion will start making their playoff run here with two wins in a row against a struggling Boston side. Rebellion by 10+.

AMNRL

Knights (2-1) vs Sharks (3-1) - Should be a tough match. These two teams are the competition in the comp. Sharks by 4.

Wildcats (2-1) vs Bulls (1-2) - Wildcats will smash the Bulls 25+.

Raiders (2-2) vs Vipers (0-3) - Raiders by 20+ over a struggling Vipers side, unless Apple Pope shows up with Nate Smith.

Hawaii Comp

Islanders (0-0) vs Marauders (0-0) - I do not know. But hope the game grows over in Hawaii faster then anyone could of thought.

Poul

Juniors
Slayers 24 d Fight 13 (unconfirmed score)

Axemen 16 Titans 6 (1st quarter progress score)

Rebellion 50 d 13s 0 (unconfirmed score)

Last edited:
PS go to the Rebellions website click watch and then click play and the livestream recording of the game FF into like 25 minutes and then thats when the game starts

however if yall check out the home page of the NJ game v the rebellion that is the quality of the video that will be posted (actually better) within a week

Sharks Forever

Juniors
Not sure if this was the final score in Hawaii but it was the last update on Twitter:

Islanders try! Jayson Rego dives on a grubber. Marist 26 - Islanders 8.

There's some videos on the coach's page on Facebook. Not NRL standard but a proper game.

Latest posts