What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USARL scores 'n' stuff 2017

Golden point

Juniors
It's honestly nothing to do with that. Expectations have risen. Certain teams have risen the bar and others have struggled to go with them. The usarl itself is no different to this time four years ago, just the bar of competency has risen. I believe those in charge are doing what they can, it's a case of lack of man power, lack of funding. You can't utilise what you don't have.

Secondly look how many games the usa has played in recent seasons, look how many domestic players are being given an opportunity in these games. These fixtures cost a serious amount of money to run. The bill for north v south which we ran last October cost nearly ten grand
Do you have any hint of what could be expected for publicity in the us as they have a team in the world Cup? Coverage? I was hoping that the USARL could ride on that a bit ?

deluded pom?

Coach

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
Any reason this thread died?
If I'm not mistaken both of last year's finalists are now eliminated from the comp.

There is an extremely high chance that a new name will be on the trophy this year. All but certain to be honest

Rugger

Juniors
There is an extremely high chance that a new name will be on the trophy this year. All but certain to be honest

100% chance to be exact. None of the teams remaining in the playoff have won a USARL title. More specifically, the Knights are the only team to have won a championship period (including AMNRL history). Definitely a changing of the guard.

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
Thought it was but tbh wasn't 100% how the north worked this year with the rejig. I think New York are nailed on tbh as after watching a few of their games none of the southern teams are good enough to beat them. The northern final will all but decide the champions imho. Only thing that could count against them is the heat, might slow em down a bit

Lambretta

First Grade
Massive win for us at Tampa. We gave debuts to three guys due to them training hard and competition for places is always good. Some of the more established guys will need to step up in training if they want their places back

Hi mate

Which club do you play for?

Deeecoreturns

Juniors
I thought they were excellent. After watching a few of their games online I thought new York would win at a canter in truth. So glad for the boys over at the Rhinos, could be a real stepping stone for them