What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Useless Articles of Clothing And Accessories

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah sure.

Considering the items I mentioned in my original post have been around for hundreds of years.

Maybe someone is yearning for the 1770s?

Well on the plus side, there were no muppets whining about cuff links and those darn seppos on the internet in the 1770s. On the downside, pretty much everyone had cholera.

peter file

Juniors
My observation of wankers who wear hats indoors is that it is more often than not an attempt to hide the circumcision scar.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I took this photo about a week before Christmas on a travelator at Dandenong Plaza shopping centre.

As you can see, this guy has an adult incontinence pad on the outside of his pants which probably as useful as tits on a bull as indicated by the huge wet spot on his back.

Just totally disgusting.
WP_20171218_001.jpg

Last edited:

Lambretta

First Grade
f**king Cummerbunds - what a ridiculous twat face device they actually are
A satin sash for the gut which does f**k all

I have two or three neck ties
I wore one to a funeral recently
Before that, it was a wedding
I haven't been to court

I never wear one to work. Hell, for 5 years, I wore black jeans every day and I work in a corporate office
No one ever said a thing

Cuff links are just daft. Sure they can sometimes look quite flash, but if you want roll your sleeves up, you have to take them off and you then have half a mile of more material to roll up with those daft as arseholes French cuffs and you end up hotter than you need be. Then you lose the f**king cuff link cos you get drunk. f**k em.

PS The 1970's piss all over today just f**king quietly
Just look how awesome the cars looked for one thing

veggiepatch1959

First Grade

Oh yeah baby!!!!

$_20.JPG

roofromoz

First Grade

Our family car growing up was a red Datsun 1600 until around the mid 1980s, similar to this.

dattosideon.jpg

Sexy as... f*ck.

Then my dad got a new job which came with a company car, which as I recall was a yellow Holden Camira.

Brand new but judging by what I have read about Camiras, somewhat of a downgrade.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Hawaiian shirts :eek: I had to go to a beach wedding at Wollongong last year and the theme was Hawaiian shirts for the men, today I have 60th birthday to go and the theme again is Hawaiian. I have never owned an Hawaiian shirt and refuse to do so and refuse to buy one also so have borrowed one from a friend to wear but will be ditching it as soon as it is practically possible.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Oh yeah baby!!!!

$_20.JPG

Say what you like about the 120Y but those things were utterly unstoppable, only rust got them in the end. Those coupe versions were pretty fuggly though. We had a sedan from when I was 11 til 16, got a couple of my first roots in that thing

From the archives....

What shits me are brands (generally overpriced pieces of garbage) which only serve as an advertisement for said brand with their name splattered all over the place, usually t shirts. Take note....

Champion
Everlast
Tommy Hilfiger
Nike
Lonsdale

They should pay me to wear their crap.

Last edited: