What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

utai, el masri, omeley, thurston of contract

Mikonstomp

Juniors
who's gonna leave and who's gonna stay el masri said he wont sign for peanuts and apparently utais a higher priority and i dont think u can blame them for that we got a young blockbusting runner of the ball and rated one of the best wingers in the world against possibly the best kicker in the world very hard choice to be made by the club if there to keep only one of them , omeleys is just an animal dont want to lose him and thurston has been a star at five eight this year so far before the injury

Dogaholic

First Grade
Sherwin is a great goalkicker, as is Thurston. abit of extra tuiton wouldn't hurt though

Supafly

Juniors
I can't believe some of you want Hazem gone!!! How is that even in the slightest bit fair or logical?

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
i think we should keep haz!
best goalkicker, an 'ok' winger.....but it sucks how we have to choose between keeping matty and haz.
i think shrek will stay...
and its 50/50 on thursty staying.

RB30DETT

Juniors
Shrek wants to be a dog for the rest of his career.
I think Thurston will leave for the $$$
Sign Utai, offer El Masri a contract.
Sign big Ali!!

Dogaholic

First Grade
Supafly said:
I can't believe some of you want Hazem gone!!! How is that even in the slightest bit fair or logical?

I want Haz to stay. But as some people are saying, Haz is trying to get bucket loads on his next deal. If so, I don't think we could afford to keep him.

Supafly

Juniors
Isn't that just rumour though at the moment? I mean it was posted in some newspaper (forget which one, they're all the same to me) and there was never one comment made from him. It just seems a bit suss at the present moment. If Haz left I'd cry bucketfulls, it just wouldn't be right seeing him in another teams jersey :(

Kingytek

Juniors
Supafly said:
Isn't that just rumour though at the moment? I mean it was posted in some newspaper (forget which one, they're all the same to me) and there was never one comment made from him. It just seems a bit suss at the present moment. If Haz left I'd cry bucketfulls, it just wouldn't be right seeing him in another teams jersey :(

Speaking of which, doesnt Vagana look weird in a Sharks jersey, it's just not cricket I tells ya!!!!

ByRd

First Grade
u have 2 be smart about it
if u could only keep one of UTAI or EL MASRI
i would keep UTAI cause he is younger and a better player but wish we could keep both.

MadDogMason

Juniors
I would put Anasta in Goal kicking have u seen him kick...? He is very good i seen him at the bulldogs training session he got 5/6 from the sideline :clap:

Jess

Juniors
Anasta goes alright with the kick actually, but Haz is a game winner under pressure. Although I agree with Supafly, it wouldn't be right seeing Haz in the opposing team. Plus his off field feats are excellent for the clubs image

JK

Hopefully if we don't sign him Haz will head to the UK.

We should try and assist to ensure that we don't meet him in a field only one point up while they have a pressure kick on the siren...

Earl

Coach
As a non-bulldogs supporter I'd rather see Utai play for my club. So obviously thats gotta show the Doggies something.

Choppies

Coach
If it was me making up the contracts
Utai would be a definite
but as many have said if Hazem asks for to much id show him the door
and Thurston Im still undecided about

MadDogMason

Juniors
Thurston will leave and that would free up enough money to keep Hazem and Utai. Anasta would be permanent 5/8 and Grimaldi or Ryan at Lock. Might free enough room on paper to put Benny Harris bak on it...u never know we will soon know :mrgreen:

Latest posts