What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Broncos post match review

Error ridden game gifted the ponies field position. Billy and Coops looked tired. Should have had a simpler game plan.i.e go straight up the middle hard and fast. Forget about offloading.

Bad day at the office.

Noa

First Grade
Yeah, just a tired performance all-round, defence was the big issue today. Theý'll bounce back next week, bring Sika Manu, Sione Kite and possibly Chase Stanley in.

Liked the work of Kostjasyn at d/h, wouldnt mind seeing him start next week.

They need Manu back in there to add some grunt to the forwards.

Too many players went missing yesterday - Hoffman and Lima were quiet IMO and we are not seeing enough of GI which is a concern. He is not hitting the line at speed.

broncos2010

Juniors
I am a very hardcore broncos supporter and I thought we where gona get smashed by 40 at least even without smith , I am very suprised , but some of our players like izzie really steped up.I hope this win against such a good team like the storm kicks our season back on track.Storm has always been my second fav team.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
As in the 06 GF, Brisbane turned up with a better gameplan - shut down Inglis and have fast line defence.