What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

v Warriors

Meth

Staff member
Best of luck for the coming week

Obviously we are desperate to win, but we aren't expecting to. Most of us (Warriors fans) are already resigned to not making the 8 and are following the Toyota Cup more passionately.

In any event, I'm sure it will be a great game. Our young players are worth a watch, particularly our young winger Locke and our props Rapira and Packer.

We will be watching Fien with keen interest- most of us are bemused as the club's choice to let him go and are anticipating him playing well against us.

When the regular season is so, I will be cheering your mob on; barracking for you to win the competition

I hope we can provide you with a much needed loss this week

Nitro

Juniors
Thanks for the message, Good luck to you boys also...

I'm heading over the pond to watch this game against you guys, along with a few other guys from this forum.

Hope it's a good match, but the result heading our way by at least 20 ;-)

Toyota cup will hopefully also be a cracker of a game, our boys coming off a big loss against the sea eagles.

Cheers,
Adam.

Meth

Staff member
Our Toyota Cup team is full of outstanding young talent- keep an eye on Johnston. He's earmarked to be a superstar in years to come

The Major

Bench
Best of luck for the coming week

Obviously we are desperate to win, but we aren't expecting to. Most of us (Warriors fans) are already resigned to not making the 8 and are following the Toyota Cup more passionately.

In any event, I'm sure it will be a great game. Our young players are worth a watch, particularly our young winger Locke and our props Rapira and Packer.

We will be watching Fien with keen interest- most of us are bemused as the club's choice to let him go and are anticipating him playing well against us.

When the regular season is so, I will be cheering your mob on; barracking for you to win the competition

I hope we can provide you with a much needed loss this week

Thanks for the encouraging words buddy. Always good to see opposing fans extend the olive branch. As Nitro pointed out, there are a few of us heading over for the game. We're all pumped not only for a hopeful win, but to experience the kiwi/warriors hospitality or lack thereof! Nothing a few pints of beer wont remedy!

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Warriors always fire up against the saints, they are one of those teams that can pull off the biggest of upsets...

Although we are coming first and everything, they are the home team. So would it really be seen as an upset if we lose. I guess its up to the umpires discretion

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I'm especially looking forward to it even more now, as I got an invite to one of the corporate boxes. Woohoo!

Last edited: