What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vacuous inclusivity campaign

sa1nt5

Juniors
That's quite a lot of anger.

Allow me to attempt a rational debate with you.

What are these societal norns you speak of?
What does LU have to do with the NRL? Or for that matter, this discussion?
Why do you want to post on what you call a "rubbish antique platform"?
When is our day of reckoning? I ask because you say that we all will be "gone for good". I'd like to know when so I can get my emergency kit ready.
Please elaborate on Gary Jack's connection with all this.
Are you aware that the Stasi ceased operations in 1990? And what has that got to do with flies on our food?

And just one more for the wood pile....

Are the Australian bushfires god's punishment because we legalised gay marriage?
Well ok Gary jack said to Ian Roberts the opposite of gay is good and Ian Roberts set him straight, so saying gay is good would have Gary jacks face looking as it always had. Gone for good means some can irrevocably change lives for the worse and be considered as a fit and proper person to ply the trade of professional league players others who said some things that are disagreeable cannot, thus leading only further down the hole of arrogance ( if Robbie Farrah and cam smith commit the same crime under the NRL Robbie gets smashed and Cam might get penalised.) the Commissioners just pissed off some big spending league tragics In WA and VIC, so another super league war would spell gone for good to the NRL. Flies on food is a jibe reference to having a complaint and being bundled off to the re education camps if said complaint goes against zeitgeist just as a stasi member could bundle one off for saying something the stasi didn’t agree with or find appropriate LU existence is based solely on NRL, they too operate outside the mandate and they are hardly Twitter just a provincial platform in comparison, one that would lose all members should an updated, tech wise, platform appear. If a societal norm is not apparent to you just go to a coffee shop in the morning and go for a ride on one of those bikes just laying around, in a short time a bunch of blokes in tight shorts will give a lesson in societal norms. or maybe the beach where lots of loot can be found if not for societal norms, Matt Lodge didn’t care for societal norms and he is lucky he wasn’t in Texas or his distaste for societal norms would have seen him a little worse off than he is at present. I post on here because I love the Dragons and the conduits are limited. As for god, have you been informed that the reason for gods fury is not the gay marriage laws? god sent a flood apparently, why not fires ? Makes sense, If god is something you think is real.

sa1nt5

Juniors
WTF? Who is being muzzled?

It is the moderators who are trying to keep the discussion open. We're very easy going but of course we have rules.

Tell me where your views have been suppressed.
Trying to find that out but the moderators are above the rest of us and apparently have no need to inform a poster of the content of the post that has been deleted. Of course if a poster reverted to ad hominem attacks toward moderators to get their attention, then the previous action of pretending the poster doesn’t exist is rectified. Maybe if moderators didn’t act like dictators with antagonistic non replies to perfectly fine requests then the feeling of being muzzled would not be apparent to some users.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
tenor.gif

sa1nt5

Juniors
Maybe, but don’t be putting too much stock into your illusions. Going that close to the nut house will prove a bad move for you Muzzby, unless your intent is to share a straight jacket and a padded room with me,Then hey all good.

sa1nt5

Juniors
F
Seriously Frank, that is straight out of the bigot's handbook. When someone calls you out for your bigotry, just turn it around and call them the bigot. It's not even your own thoughts, you read it on some whacky website or email group.

As far as indoctrination goes, it is abundantly clear that you reached that point some time ago.
The dictionary has the definition of bigot. It seems you need help or came in at the halfway point and decided the posts started upon your perusal starting point. Here I’ll help, Folau posts = bigot. Saying he has the right to say it = not bigot. Calling out as bigots those saying he can say whatever he wants = bigot . Hope that helps

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have had a f**king loose few days between Xmas and New Years, and still haven’t dribbled as much incomprehensible shit as this.
I know the words come from the English language. As for what it all means, you just have to believe.

Splinters

Juniors
“Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.” — 1984

SBD82

Coach
“Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity.” — 1984
The thing about 1984 is that everyone imagines themselves to be the hero.

sa1nt5

Juniors
I have had a f**king loose few days between Xmas and New Years, and still haven’t dribbled as much incomprehensible shit as this.
Let me dumb it down for your seemingly inadequate IQ it means Israel is a bigot, suggesting he is allowed to say what he wants is not bigotry. I’d reckon you probably struggle with Dr Seuss. Ad hominem attacks are the last bastion of the stupid and the wrong.

Latest posts