What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vagana gets 1 match

hutch

First Grade
would have given him between 4 -6 weeks. he is not a dirty player, but it was a dirty tackle, clenched fist straight across the nose, he deserves to miss a few games for it. i dont agree that the french game is a nothing test, im sure the kiwis are honoured to be playing for their country, and the french will be looking to improve on last years result. i think it will be a good game, i certainly wish i was able to watch it, but pathetic coverage of international rugby league in this country inhibits that.

rugged

Juniors
screeny said:
A lot of times in RL players clench their fist when tackling. Last year I smacked my own halfback full in the face with a clench fist as we both tackled the same player.
QUOTE]

I thought you were old.

screeny

Bench
rugged said:
screeny said:
A lot of times in RL players clench their fist when tackling. Last year I smacked my own halfback full in the face with a clench fist as we both tackled the same player.
QUOTE]

I thought you were old.

I am, but not old enough to stop playing. I'm at an age where you realise you can't play for ever, so want to play as much as possible while you (barely) can.

RLdan

Juniors
im not too suprised about the length of the ban, i think it was the extent of deacons injurys that people thought he would get more

Latest posts