What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vagana

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
HHmm, I think BT has earned the right to cros the line in all matters family, by way of your continual degrading of a family member.

keep the punches above the belt & no hangin on, FIGHT!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
:lol:

I said Vags would be one the top try scorers once he left this team (2002 on wards) watch it happen.

Can't be serious, only in the team the beat Australia after 20 years of dominance.

Quality player absolutely kill here, no wonder Matt prefered the titans at this point in our history.

Vagana will socre plenty more off the Peach.

Great try, Noddy would have throw a flat ball to the decoys and someone would have trouble breathing.

OPEN YOUR FUGGEN EYES

blacktip-reefy said:
HHmm, I think BT has earned the right to cros the line in all matters family, by way of your continual degrading of a family member.

keep the punches above the belt & no hangin on, FIGHT!!

f*cken Grub!!!

Inferno

Coach
Haven't seen the game so I can't comment on this particular game, but I thought Vagana was in for a big season.

Hell, if he went hunting for the ball at the warriors, the dogs and now Souths, and we are the only anomaly. It would be a little far fetched to assume that he was just lazy and dogging it while he was with us. More likely he was playing to instructions.

Nullajet

Juniors
I cant believe people here could not see that Vagana was a classy player absolutely robbed of opportunity to shine at the sharks. If the ball ever did come his way Phil Bailey was there between him and the halves to take it and when Bailey wasn't there...the ball didnt come

I have NO doubt Vags will be back to his try scoring best at the bunnies because they wont waste his ability.

Sharks (mainly due to coaching IMO) have only themselves to blame for the lack of value they got from Vags time here. Surely his efforts at every other club show that its not he at fault, but the sharks for his "slump" in the past couple of seasons!

Good luck to Merritt, Peach and vags.......I dont think the brains trust at our beloved club had the right idea on utilising them.....they were too busy FORCING Simmo into super star status!

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
Good luck to all the ex-Sharkies who do well elsewhere. You would have to have been on mars the last four or five seasons to have missed the fact that so many good players and others with potential suffered under the coaching/board regime and did not stand a chance at the club dureing that period. That's why so many of them moved on or didn't mind being punted. Lets hope there is a true change in the air. We need it.

spider

Coach
Mr Angry said:
Peachey was great and Simmons in PL........................................
especially the 2 knock ons early when there was no score??????

still thumps sideways when he gets to the line a lot of times

he is due for a blinder next week