What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very important game against Easts

cleary89

Coach
Obviously it would be upsetting to win 6/18 and scrape into the 8.

But I'd rather that and make the GF, rather then minor premiership and out in straight sets... Again.

Gaba

First Grade
Obviously it would be upsetting to win 6/18 and scrape into the 8.

But I'd rather that and make the GF, rather then minor premiership and out in straight sets... Again.
if you are making that comment based on what the eels did

What happen to the eels who got the fortune of (depleted sharks,warriors,knights,panthers and a bad defensive team in the tigers )those 5 games in a row got the eels in the 8 , that wont happen again.

Last edited:

cleary89

Coach
Its not based on what they did, its just that 26 points should make the 8. We have 10, plus two byes. 6 out of 18 gets us into the 8.

I don't care how we get to a GF, just as long as we get there.

Hang on a minute....It's only round 6! What's the point of all these calculations?
We don't need to start doing the math. That leads to trouble.
Just concentrate on the footy and the ladder will take care of itself.
I know for a fact that this is Bennett's attitude.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
We need to win this because nothing feels better then beating these yuppies (except for beating the Dogs).

redvscotty

First Grade
if you are making that comment based on what the eels did

What happen to the eels who got the fortune of (depleted sharks,warriors,knights,panthers and a bad defensive team in the tigers )those 5 games in a row got the eels in the 8 , that wont happen again.

Jesus H. Christ.

Is it just me or is everyone sick of this broken record?

The fact is, the Eels played what was in front of them. Then they smashed us in the first week of the finals, and went on to become Grand Finalists.

They deserved the spot in the Grand Final on their run up to the finals and the finals themselves.

I can't believe to this day you are still so f**king one eyed to see that a team got to where they were by playing their guts out, woeful opposition or not.

big pat

Coach
thats right mate, you still have 17 players to get pass, but i think the sickening media frenzy that was going on about, THE HAYNE TRAIN, did get on people's nerves, and believe me, it wasn't just dragon supporters either.

redvscotty

First Grade
Nah I meant Gaba specifically. Every post of his goes on about this not so miracle run through injury depleted teams.

sh*ts me to tears.

RedVDave

First Grade
they might be missing ryles and carney??

There was also talk of Jared Whatever-Graves (no idea how to spell his name) being ruled out also, but all 3 have been cleared, which is good because I want to be these pricks at full-strength.