What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

very quite in Brisbane this morning....haha

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
I copped it from all the Drongo's supporters about winning the wooden spoon, and wore it on the chin simply because we did the records show it, I took it like a real sportswomen would, after all you take the good with the bad........but for some reason this morning all my emails and facebook messages to my DronGO friends have been deleted, seems they can dish it out, but can't take it.......what a bunch of losers, sooks:cry::cry:, but that's something I always knew ........I'm just waiting for the excuses to follow....GOD IT'S GOOD LIVING IN BRISBANE AT THE MOMENT.
and at least we walked away with a trophy this year, not like the team full of Rep players that should be winning week in week out........:lol::lol::lol:

eels_fan

First Grade
at least they made the finals.... who are we to bag or rub it in to anyone this year?

Eels Dude

Coach
I think the difference is we've had long time to come to terms with the fact we were going to recieve the spoon. I wore my Eels jersey to the Friday night game and copped some light hearted jests from a few Dogs and Manly fans but it's all fun and games the spoon was inevitable. The Broncos fans would be very disappointed their season ended in a humiliating way last night and still hurting so it's probably too early to rub it in. Not that I care they lost, they've had a side that's made the semis what 20 of the last 21 years or something. Hopefully this is a new experience for them and they realise how other fans feel that support sides that make the semis a lot less.

Last edited:

muznik

Juniors
I don't quiet get this thread.
Why would one feel we have bragging rights over Bronco's fans?
They got to send one one of their club legends out a week later than us in the finals.
We performed worse than the Broncos a week prior, with the wooden spoon sewn up, to send off ours.
Not quiet the same is it.

But maybe I should just be quite and let you enjoy your moment!

I don't quiet get this thread.
Why would one feel we have bragging rights over Bronco's fans?
They got to send one one of their club legends out a week later than us in the finals.
We performed worse than the Broncos a week prior, with the wooden spoon sewn up, to send off ours.
Not quiet the same is it.

But maybe I should just be quite and let you enjoy your moment!

we have to enjoy our moments when we get them god knows they have been few and far between this year

Latest posts