What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very strong Rumour !

steveshark

----
If Raper doesn't find a position for Merritt this week against the Roosters - Then there are other agendas at play - May as well put him on the market and free up some salary cap $$$. Galloway 'meh ' who cares!!!!!

Mako

Juniors
steveshark said:
If Raper doesn't find a position this week against the Roosters - Then there are other agendas at play - May as well put him on the market and free up some salary cap $$$.

Sh!t things are DESPERATE!!!!! Raper is playing?????????

:lol:

Ya think if we sell Raper we would get enough to buy Willie??

steveshark said:

An original variation on the ubiquitous meh. How about me'h'h'. Possessive plural mehs', singular plural meh's.

Mezz should get a gig on Friday. Lot's of practice under the high ball is in order, by the sound of it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sheros los Deros said:
An original variation on the ubiquitous meh. How about me'h'h'. Possessive plural mehs', singular plural meh's.

Mezz should get a gig on Friday. Lot's of practice under the high ball is in order, by the sound of it.

Don't you mean Mehz?? :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Also forgot about a player that I believe should be on the hot list by every club.
Winger, centre, fullback, 5/8
But it looks like the faggons are locking him up.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ahhh young Wesley - he'd do well to leave them though as he is behind a few there unless he's happy to settle in at left winger.

BTW you left out goalkicker!

Craigshark

First Grade
Not the centers, hasn't got good enough defence.. Wing..
Move Covell to the centers and see how he goes there, and bring Merritt onto the wing..
Can't see it happening though, now Vagana hasn't been charged i think Raper will retain both him and McGoldrick.. If i was Raper, my backline would read -
1. Peachey
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. Covell
5. Merritt
6. Dykes
7. Kimmorley
If Mellor was back, he would slot straight back into the number 4 and then it is a toss of the coin whether to drop Covell or Simmons.. Probably Covell on recent form.. Merritt needs a chance..