What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Victim

woodgers

Bench
I would like to know what the Rooster fans think of Chris Flannery. I rate him very highly and think he deserves a starting spot somewhere. It would appear to me that he is a victim of his own ability to play in so many positions, therefore is always on the bench

Thoughts?

He will be the long term lock once Ricketson decides to hang up the boots. With league being a 17 man game these days, I don't put much credence on being in the starting side. A good player and very handy to have.

melon....

Coach
He plays off the bench because he is the most valueable Utility in the game today. He has played every position except Prop, and I reckon he can handle that too. Unfortunately shoulder injuries havent been too kind for him over the past 18mnths. But he is a star, and when fully fit, one of the first picked for QLD. Bennet has huge wraps on him as do the Easts Management. He's a level headed kid and doesnt mind playing anywhere, always gives it 100%.

ozzie

Bench
long gone is the thought of a thirteen man side - it is now a 17 man side due to the pace of the game...He is a good player and can cover a lot of positions - but look out freddy - your replacement is watching!!!

David Puddy

Juniors
Most clubs would be envious no doubt about having a player that is so versatile as Flanno. He is a god send when injuries become an issue and as previously stated has the skill to adapt to any position.

Latest posts