What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video of American final on puter

roopy

Referee
I've just noticed that the wildcats site has some video of the grandfinal on realplayer to view.
I haven't got realplayer at the moment, but when I have time i'll download it and have a look.
Could someone who has realplayer have a look and tell me how much is shown, please??

http://www.wildcatsrugby.com/

Agent Mulder

Bench
I have Real Player and i had a look at it only about 2 minutes of it is shown as a music video.

Wasn't really great i thought but hey the game hasn't really taken off there yet..It was like watching A-Grade park Football.

USA_Falcon

Juniors
Does not represent the game really. Was done by the Wildcats to make the Wildcats look good. Is of very poor quality, and does not show you much. It was made to make the Wildcats look better then they actually are. However, saying that I am not taking anything away from them winning the championship. They were the best team in the comp. last season, and tey deserved to win the championship.

The Falcon

hot dog

Juniors
Come on Falcon; give it up....it was 42-10.............not trying to offend anyone, but wake up my man.

We made the video to give some of those interested a sniff of what was happening. It didn't come out as well as planned on Real Player. The disc is actually very good; trying to get it sorted.

Check the site next week for the video; 2 huge new sponsorship deals for the Cats and the AMNRL; Fantastic new stadium for the Cats, etc.....

Go the Falcon!!!

Latest posts