What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video ref strikes again

mickdo

Coach
Can you f'ing believe it... bloody Bill

Damn lucky it didn't cost us the game

CrazyEel

Bench
No I can't believe it, especially considering all the times the prick has denied us similar in the past.

ioki

Juniors
if this thread was about hayne's try and the number of looks bill took to give the nod, ffs!!!

great try tho.. go parra!

mickdo

Coach
ioki said:
if this thread was about hayne's try and the number of looks bill took to give the nod, ffs!!!
No, it isn't ;-)

Penalty try in the 77th minute

Daren

Juniors
Gus was going on about on the tv and said the only video ref would give it would be Billy

Bazal

Post Whore
That was a shocking call...Hollywood was getting worried, he hadn't been in the news for a while. Attention grabbing moron...

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Did the rules change 2 weeks ago or something? :roll:

Fair dinkum, what happened to "Oh we cant be certain if he scored". Chad Robinson was 1 metre from Witt FFS. Where's the consistencey?

We were robbed of one early in the year, that was a blatant penalty try.

Doesnt matter now it was a win. So stick that up your @rse Bill. :D :x

mickdo

Coach
Voss spoke to Harrigan and reported that he gave the try because he took Chad out of the equation as he infringed, so that meant the try would have been scored because noone could have tackled him.

Biggest steaming pile of shyte I have ever heard. He is a disgrace.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah I saw that and deadset choked...biggest crock since he sent four of us to the bin...

strider

Post Whore
bill harrigan is an egotistical [bad boy]!!! ..... anything to get his name in the headlines .... he is the reason the current mob of refs r useless - they use him as their mentor - he is a disgrace!!!

(I tidied it up :D)

strider

Post Whore
the NRL will back hollywood billy boy to the hilt - tell everyone he did the right thing

they make up sh*t as they go along these days to cover their pack of useless referees arses

this is why the refs will not improve and are infact going backwards - cos they don't learn from their stuff ups

Suitman

Post Whore
No one has actually come out and said "why" it wasn't a penalty try??

He dead set would have scored if he wasn't interfered with by Chad.

There is a minor doubt whether he would have caught the ball though, other than that, why not?

Suity

CrazyEel

Bench
There was only a split second in it and even then the ball hit him on the shoulder, I don't believe he would of caught it anyway.

sportsmad

Juniors
could've dropped the ball at any time, any doubt would've, no should've, been a penalty, but not a penalty try.

i think we have enough evidence over the years to prove that Bill should be banned from refereeing games involving Parra. guy is a deadset f*@kwit.
:x:x