What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vince Neil joins the world of reality TV

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Rocker Vince Neil begins a three-month extreme makeover today for MTV's version of "The Swan."

"I call him `The Mallard,' " said Lia Gerardini, Neil's girlfriend.

At 43, the frontman of the legendary rock group Motley Crue is the first rock star to join the reality re-do craze.

The new Neil will be revealed August 28, after seeing a lot of a trainer, a plastic surgeon and a lifestyle counselor.

Starting today, he consults with a plastic surgeon and cuts out drinking.

"It's not just for me, but for my career," said Neil, who is in negotiations to reunite in January with Motley Crue, if he and former drummer Tommy Lee can get past their feud.

MTV is billing the show as "The Remaking of Vince Neil." At stake for Neil is a recording contract and the opportunity to work with a top producer and a recording artist.

Neil, a Las Vegas resident on and off since the 1990s, was one of the few who emerged from The WB's celebrity-based reality show "The Surreal Life" with some dignity intact.

I don't know if many know but Vince has had terrible alcohol problems since the death of his daughter, he's an extremely talented singer who was the star of probably ( apart from Ratt) the 80's biggest hair band.....even bigger then Gunners.

I'm willing to outlay a bet right now & say......it won't be long before Axl Rose is doing a similar thing, he fit's the script?

Once Dead

Bench
LOL - it would be a miracle to get Axl back into the public eye - let alone give him his own reality show - that would probably take 8years to produce even if he agreed anyway, just like freakin Chinese Dem!