What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virat Kohli

Crush

Coach
Cant stand the bloke.
Thought I'd start a thread about how much I dislike him and keep it going all Summer long.

He is the best batsman in the world arguably but is an absolute adolescent and comes across as a spoilt brat. There is always an excuse with him too.
Interview after the first 20/20
"Yeah the Duckworth Lewis system just made it too difficult for us in the end"
Now this may be true but a true champion would have said something like "we made it tough on ourselves by letting them get too many runs and drop catches. I personally dropped a sitter off Finch and failed with the bat so I need to be better on the next game"

Anyway, don't like him, cant stand him.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just use the report function, folks..

Quoting the post just gives our backwards friend more airtime and makes the cleanup harder..

Brutalitops

Juniors

Quoting the post just gives our backwards friend more airtime and makes the cleanup harder..
True, but maybe a public shaming would make these ancient dickheads learn!

Nah you're right, they won't

ouryears

Bench
Cant stand the bloke.
Thought I'd start a thread about how much I dislike him and keep it going all Summer long.

He is the best batsman in the world arguably but is an absolute adolescent and comes across as a spoilt brat. There is always an excuse with him too.
Now this may be true but a true champion would have said something like "we made it tough on ourselves by letting them get too many runs and drop catches. I personally dropped a sitter off Finch and failed with the bat so I need to be better on the next game"

Agree mate, he is one massive D##head, some Aussies don’t like Warner, but Kohli is 100 times more of a drop kick, spoilt brat and immature than Warner.

Can’t stand him, one of the the biggest smart arses in the sports world, much worse than some of our own immature spoilt brat male tennis players.

ouryears

Bench

I don’t understand who you are aiming your comment at
Kohli or the post?

If it’s aimed at the first post.....fu##.....no, I will wait your explanation first

ouryears

Bench
Hush child, the offensive post was deleted.
Ohh, ok
Someone got too personal?
Or are we also part of the PC police that has invaded planet earth over the last 5 years?

I guess fair game these days is OUR players being discriminated against........

SBD82

Coach
Ohh, ok
Someone got too personal?
Or are we also part of the PC police that has invaded planet earth over the last 5 years?

I guess fair game these days is OUR players being discriminated against........
Since you didn't see the post, perhaps just stfu?

ouryears

Bench
It's not PC police to call out racist terms. It's basic human decency
Fair enough mate, if it was deadset racist, call it out.
I did say “or are we too pc”, didn’t see the exact deleted post
If it was directly racist, yes then ban it.

However, I like the way we can be discriminated against, and suffer racist remarks just because we are from the western world, well we can be targeted as well.

But we are taught to suck it up.

Call it all.....both ways.

SBD82

Coach

However, I like the way we can be discriminated against, and suffer racist remarks just because we are from the western world, well we can be targeted as well.

Oh f**king wahhhh.

For someone who has always been "taught to suck it up" you sure know how to have a good whinge.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The first law of holes, or the law of holes, is an adage which states that "if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging". Digging a hole makes it deeper and therefore harder to get back out, which is used as a metaphor that when in an untenable position, it is best to stop carrying on and exacerbating the situation.

Example 1:

An excavator that is in a hole and has stopped digging, but perhaps not soon enough

Example 2:

Wittenberg

Juniors
Sorry while i think he can be a tosser he is no different to Warner who behaved like a child in South Afica and helped put the Indians in the box seat this series. We have always disliked Kohli because he gives us back what we give. We would love him if he played for us.

avocado

Juniors
Cant stand the bloke.

Same reason I can't stand Serena Williams. Has never lost and given credit to her opponent. Always always makes up some excuse for her loss.

avocado

Juniors
Yeah, I hate him as well. Must be a similar disdain that other countries have for the Australian cricket team.
Kohli being a tosser pales into insignificance when you look at Australia's history of poor behaviour.
I lost interest in cricket many years ago for this very reason.

avocado

Juniors
I don’t understand who you are aiming your comment at
Kohli or the post?

If it’s aimed at the first post.....fu##.....no, I will wait your explanation first
I also read the thread and thought that was aimed at you.

Poor moderating.