What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virtual Noddy

beerboy

Juniors
sorry had to take down the picture because if was a tad large!!!
but go see it on the link below. my apoligies and im sure the mods' as well

No problem beerboy I've reduced it for you.

To see full size pic click image

its off Noddy kicking off to a soon to be smashed West Tigers towards ET's family Hill at Shark Park (way to many Wests fans in crowd)
I LOVE IT!!!
cant wait to avenge 2003 on this game!!
need to buy a PS2 now

beerboy

Juniors
yeah the game is based on the 2003 season
so ur gonna have to get Vagana yourself and chuck out Jarrad Anderson as well manually (and perhaps his father)

I noticed the other day that Big W and Target are having a price war on videogame consoles, I think Big W has PS2s down to $267 which is pretty reasonable.

Special K

Coach
beerboy said:
yeah the game is based on the 2003 season
so ur gonna have to get Vagana yourself and chuck out Jarrad Anderson as well manually (and perhaps his father)
I don't think J.Anderson is in as the roster is only updated to July.

or did he already crack grade before then? :?

beerboy

Juniors
i think he may just of
i hope big keith galloway got in i know his debut was the shark pk warriors game, not sure the date of that

THEIR IS NOTHING BETTER THAN I GOOD OLD FASHIONED PRICE WAR!!!!
not nearly enough these days!! :lol:

beerboy

Juniors
yeah i was waiting in blockbusted at BondiJct today cause my friends was applying for a job and i was looking for an ex-rental of jackass, and i saw this big set up to pre order the game
WHY IS STEVE PRICE ON THE COVER THATS A GEE UP!!!

Anonymous

Juniors
Jarrad Anderson made his debut on June 7. Galloway made it on July 19.

So I presume Anderson is in the game, but Galloway may not be, depending on the exact cut-off date. Same goes for Russ Aitken.

However, don't fear because Don Tweddle is definitely before the date! :?

beerboy

Juniors
ok sweet Keith should be then cause cut is end of July so 17th should be early enough

we should create a Sharks forum team to play the other forum teams
id be keen to head high Dimitri and Rooster Cogburn out of the season against St George & Rooters, even if i got suspended for life

beerboy said:
id be keen to head high Dimitri and Rooster Cogburn out of the season against St George & Rooters, even if i got suspended for life

dimitri usually gives out the head jobs, not receive
but since you offered he'd probably be keen

beerboy

Juniors
maybe ill just play on the other side of the field in defence now, that seriously scared me
dimitri and head job in one sentance. DUUUDE!!! thats wrong!

Alan Shore

First Grade
ShireShark said:
beerboy said:

dimitri usually gives out the head jobs, not receive
but since you offered he'd probably be keen

Classic! :lol: :lol: :lol: