What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VOTE for OPs in Chatroom

NZtiger

Juniors
There have been HUGE complaints about current OP's...this is a PUBLIC vote! I want everyone to email me, with their USERNAME and with THREE people and reasons (discluding Myself,Wiggles and Mario) of who you would like to OP the Rugby League Game Chatroom...PLEASE DO NOT include yourself in the list....In the next few weeks I will be assessing everyones votes and reasons individually, and will also be laying down the rules and punishments that all OPs will be following...I AM SICK of OPs in there making up new rules, upsetting others, and deciding on ban lengths without consulting other OPs first!! Especailly Me!!! SO HAVE YOUR SAY!!! ALL VOTES PLEASE TO: nztigervote@hotmail.com

Once VOTES are in, they are FINAL, no changes! So think about it!!!

I will announce results in just over a week, the less votes I get, the less time its gonna take, so thats up to you!

VOTING ends 13th September

NZTIGER

NZtiger

Juniors
Four Days left for Voting!

Results announced 14th September!

Make sure you have your say, its your chatroom!!

Anonymous

Juniors
Is this for another site? Love the pop up adverts. lol.

NZTiger, but your making it sound like your chat room is in some way associated with Leagueunlimited and this forum.. which it aint.

We don't control what goes on in the chat room which you're promoting here at our forum.

With respect, we have nothing to do with these 'huge complaints' obout OPs at another site and you should make that clear.

We actually have a section for links to other sites (in the Firkin Fun bar) but considering this is a NRL game link and people in this forum relate to it, I will allow the posts to stand.

Just make it clear that you are sending people to another website and all is sweet.

Latest posts