What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote on Winner of Superbowl

BaMb00zled

Juniors
Ok boys and girl...the time has come to Vote on who you think the winner of the Next Superbowl will be...........Write your thoughts here...i Personally think itll be the Bucs...Mwahahah :mrgreen:

Paullyboy

Coach
I cant see anyone but the Pats or the Colts winning it, both are a mile ahead of the competition, but it will most likely be the Pats as their offence is steadily improving to match it with their brilliant D

Big Tim

First Grade
Colts.

Id love to see the Skins make the playoffs, but it is looking tough. Need to use their T.O.P. better.

Parki

Bench
I say seahawks.... last week aside they have a top notch defense, are in a piss weak div with 2 of the worst teams in the NFL... and should coast into the playoffs... some people are even saying if it wasnt for their 4th quarter choke last weekend they would already have their hands on the div after only 5 games... Combine their d with an offense comprising of a gifted qb in matt hasselbeck and a great HB in Alexander, and i reckon theyll go close to making it to Jacksonville.

Big Tim

First Grade
If thye can beat the bloody Pats I will take them more seriously. They have a quality team, but, as you said, they are in the most unbalanced division in the NFL. Any form shown in divisional games can be forgotten once the playoffs come round.

Eelectrica

Referee
I'm still picking a Colts V Seahawks SB.
Although Philadelphia are doing better than I thought.

Can't wait for the NE V Seattle game this Monday morning.
Picking Seattle to win.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Philly are the Pats biggest threat. TO was the last piece of the jigsaw puzzle for the Eagles.

Those two will contest the Superbowl.

The Moose

Juniors
Yeah I agree, the Pats look hard to stop and the Colts pose a significant threat (the only threat) to them. Yet I've had a couple of nice surprises this year. NY Giants look like a finals team for sure, i'm really impressed thus far. Also impressed with philly and ny jets for some reason....

My personal favourites this year are Pittsburgh.... Go Roethlisberger!!!

legend

Coach
NE are just ahead of the Colts in my books then followed by Philly. I still don't think Seattle will make the SB and whoever makes it from the NFC will be cannon fodder for the AFC, who are by far the stronger division at present.

BaMb00zled

Juniors
I cant see anyone but the Pats or the Colts winning it, both are a mile ahead of the competition, but it will most likely be the Pats as their offence is steadily improving to match it with their brilliant D
well im afraid your probably right Paullyboy, as much as ill detest to see the Patriots win, im sry to say its very likely...it would be good to see the Colts win it though... Lol, the seahawks you reckon eh eelectrica? thad be even better....

Eelectrica

Referee
BaMb00zled said:
Lol, the seahawks you reckon eh eelectrica? thad be even better....
Before the season started I picked Seahawks V Colts so I'll live or die with that ;-)
Seahawks are at a crossroads though with some injuries and supensions. But they do have an easy schedule for the next few weeks so should be be able to get on a roll again.

Latest posts