What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote- Terminator #1

Terminator

First Grade
Guys and Knightsgals, I terminator007, am in the running to be a moderator on 4 corners, my favourite forum during the off season(then its this one again of course) if you go down to 4 corners there is a poll to vote on in 'next moderator for 4 corners, I have two votes so far, another guy has 4, CH has one as well.
Please give your support fellow Knight comrades!

Terminator

First Grade
Cheers Mia, we must support each other, one day we will help run this whole website!! :badgrin:

Leasha

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Guys and Knightsgals, I terminator007, am in the running to be a moderator on 4 corners, my favourite forum during the off season(then its this one again of course) if you go down to 4 corners there is a poll to vote on in 'next moderator for 4 corners, I have two votes so far, another guy has 4, CH has one as well.

Hmm and what will we get for voting for you :?:

Nut

Juniors
Leasha said:
terminator007 said:

Sexual favours :p

Leasha

Juniors
Nut said:
Leasha said:
terminator007 said:

Sexual favours :p

I dont know if that is meant to make me vote for him, or meant to turn me off! :lol: :? :p :lol:

Leasha

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Thanks guys, sorry I'm not up to your high standards Leasha.

Haha high standards, I think not... you are talking to someone whose ex-bf was recently discovered to have an inflatable woman hidden under his bed :? :oops:
It'd be a privilege Termy ;-)

Terminator

First Grade
Inflatable woman, wasnt Untouchable was it :lol: :lol: , I'm sort of with a girl at the moment, so you will have to keep looking sorry Leasha, don't worry I'm sure you will get someone soon thats better than the last guy. :D

Leasha

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Inflatable woman, wasnt Untouchable was it :lol: :lol: , I'm sort of with a girl at the moment, so you will have to keep looking sorry Leasha, don't worry I'm sure you will get someone soon thats better than the last guy. :D

*looks disappointed* ohhh im devastated, i was really hopeful for something to happen there termy... :( oh well, life goes on... :D

antonius

Coach
Leasha said:
terminator007 said:
Thanks guys, sorry I'm not up to your high standards Leasha.

Haha high standards, I think not... you are talking to someone whose ex-bf was recently discovered to have an inflatable woman hidden under his bed :? :oops:
It'd be a privilege Termy ;-)

One thing about inflatable women, " They are easily let down!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's bloody awful, forget I said it!! :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops:

misty

Juniors
terminator007 said:
Cheers Mia, we must support each other, one day we will help run this whole website!! :badgrin:

Today this site....tomorrow the www. :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

misty

Juniors
terminator007 said:
At least I know who I am Vigilanti, you have'nt worked that sim-ple fact of life out yet.

Yes! One minute he's a GIRL then the next he's a MALE ?

What tha :?: :?:

Must be a snail they can be male or female :lol:

Latest posts