What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Brisbane Suncorp Stadium 7.50pm Friday 22nd April

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
our current team is a shadow on our 2014 team we aint got the cattle we bought a few duds and let 6 star players go at the end of the 2014 season enough said......im sick of you all saying move auvaa here, move bryson there, put tyrrell there, put clark there, put clark on the bench, put clark at prop, put sammy here, put sammy there, put keary on the bench, put walker in, and keary out, put walker in with reyno, put oldfield back in,put oldfield in the centres, bring in these bear players use whitelaw use gosieweski lets use that other forward domidolu or what ever his name is or lets use nielsen? lets put gi in the centres lets put gi at 5/8 lets put aj here lets put aj there lets put aj in the centres lets put aj everywhere,shall i keep going?

rabbitohs95

Bench
our current team is a shadow on our 2014 team we aint got the cattle we bought a few duds and let 6 star players go at the end of the 2014 season enough said......im sick of you all saying move auvaa here, move bryson there, put tyrrell there, put clark there, put clark on the bench, put clark at prop, put sammy here, put sammy there, put keary on the bench, put walker in, and keary out, put walker in with reyno, put oldfield back in,put oldfield in the centres, bring in these bear players use whitelaw use gosieweski lets use that other forward domidolu or what ever his name is or lets use nielsen? lets put gi in the centres lets put gi at 5/8 lets put aj here lets put aj there lets put aj in the centres lets put aj everywhere,shall i keep going?

Well wtf are we supposed to do you idiot? You want to sack 6 players yet you just can't do that in the modern game. Also some of the players you've mentioned have barely got a run in first grade yet. Players take time to develop and you just have no patience. Thank God you're not involved in any rugby league teams because they'd be bottom of the ladder and winless every year.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
we got a shiiit team face up to it maybe when sutto returns with musgrove and aj surely tyrrell and mcinnes go to the bears and pick one team and one team only with a different bench player coming in from time to time but that is it otherwise we are chopping and changing far too often enough said.....if we dont stabilize the team as a whole we are gonna keep playing like a 3rd grade souths team from 1960

Rsag85

Bench
Gonna take a massive effort to take on the Broncos. They're in red hot form but as we've seen in the past, doesn't matter how the last few weeks have gone so long as you show up on gameday.

We've got a 3 game winning streak at Suncorp, however we all remember the last time we played the Broncos at the SFS last year. Disgusting performance and i'm sure the boys will be pumped and looking to make up for that effort as well as last week's.

As for changes in the squad, i'm not too sure. I'd definitely take out Auva'a so hopefully AJ is back. If not, bring in Oldfield, who's shown a lot of promise in the games he's played.

Halves should stay the same, Keary looked much more comfortable at 5/8 and another week with Reyno can only be good.

The forwards is really where things get complicated. Imo I think we should stick Sam back at prop while the rest of our front rowers get back into the groove. Not the way I want it but I think that's how it should be. Someone get the twins some glue on their hands ffs.

Start one of the twins and one on the bench. Sam starts at prop and moves to the backrow later on but plays the full 80.

McInnes to start but interchange with Cook earlier. We really need Cook snooping around the ruck getting metres and penalties.

Carter, Turner and Clark starting back row with Brown and Grevsmuhl off the bench for impact. Carter to play most of the game and add an attacking spark on the right while Turner and Clark tighten up the defence.

Tyrrell goes back to the Bears for a few weeks.

1. Greg Inglis
2. Alex Johnston/Michael Oldfield
3. Bryson Goodwin
4. Hymel Hunt
5. Aaron Gray
6. Luke Keary
7. Adam Reynolds
8. George/Tom Burgess
9. Cam McInnes
10. Sam Burgess
11. Paul Carter
12. Kyle Turner
13. Jason Clark

14. Damien Cook
15. Chris Grevsmuhl
16. Nathan Brown
17. Tom/George Burgess

Even tho I don't see him as a prop I would play Clark at prop and move Sam to lock also I would give Turner a stint at the bears.

Rabbits20

Immortal
read my post belowyour post r20

I did lol.

Well what do we do then shadow?????

What players do we buy mate???

How do we stay under the cap???

What is your ideal 25 man squad for our club which meets salty cap expectations???

I guess we could make a few changes but not as many as you want. It's not possible.

Last edited:

Rsag85

Bench
Guys that should go after Fridays nights game are

Goodwin
Auva'a
Tyrell
Turner
McInnes

Players on notice's
George
Tom