What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Canturbury,ANZ Stadium 7.45pm Friday 2nd September

Pommy

Coach
Yes many things Southsport. Onwards and upwards though from here.

It's hard to say though with Greenberg possibly working magic lol.

The Dogs fan got banned for life as it was glass I think.

Maybe what happened last night was plastic bottle like George did.

I know you think there's an anti Souths conspiracy and we get hard done by but if there's video of Klemmer throwing a bottle he won't get away with it.
I think the glass one was a different issue at Belmore I was talking about the ones at ANZ last good Friday they threw them at the refs.

Pommy

Coach
Right so Klemmer and Graham are free to play and Sam is out of the first 4 nations game.
I didn't know he had even tripped someone didn't get a reaction in the ground I don't think.
Aussie refs are scared of Wayne's Red and White army!!!! :):)

southsport

First Grade
Right so Klemmer and Graham are free to play and Sam is out of the first 4 nations game.
I didn't know he had even tripped someone didn't get a reaction in the ground I don't think.

Surely this is someone playing a joke.

DiegoNT

First Grade
To make matters worse for you guy's the couldn't find a reason to suspend either Burgess Twin.
But it's ok, Trent Hodkinson got through his game without being put on report

Pommy

Coach
To make matters worse for you guy's the couldn't find a reason to suspend either Burgess Twin.
But it's ok, Trent Hodkinson got through his game without being put on report

If Wayne gets his way it will be Australia B by the looks of it anyway.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It didn't look like a trip to me, should fight the charge.
Southsport I only found out now about this charge.

I've nearly fainted in disbelief.

How the bloody hell do those filthy rotten bastards get off most of the time.

What a complete and utter farce.

What bullshit.

Unbelievable.

Well actually I shouldn't be shocked as Greenberg is working his magic.

This match review committee is a complete and utter joke.

Triple M reporting SAM will miss round 1 next season. That'll do me.

Fair bloody dinkum.

I hope these Dogs get done next week.

PENRITH PENRITH

PENRITH PENRITH CMMMOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory Glory 2014. You can't take that off us Greenberg you goose. The Dogs will always be in our shadow. They can't match what we are as a club. My oath they can't.

Browne, Graham, Klemmer get off. What a farce.

They throw bottles and get away with it!!!!!

They can do as they please as Greenberg will cover them. What a complete disgrace.

Let me add we have had a bad run this season from the refs and the judiciary love nitpicking on our players.

Many occasions come to mind.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I know you think there's an anti Souths conspiracy and we get hard done by but if there's video of Klemmer throwing a bottle he won't get away with it.
I think the glass one was a different issue at Belmore I was talking about the ones at ANZ last good Friday they threw them at the refs.
Of course he will get away with it. If it was our player though we wouldn't get off. My oath we wouldn't.

I've been speaking to many SOUTHS members and they've said how we've had a rough year with the officials.

I'm fired up with this garbage!!!

But they can't take 2014 off us.

Pommy

Coach
Of course he will get away with it. If it was our player though we wouldn't get off. My oath we wouldn't.

I've been speaking to many SOUTHS members and they've said how we've had a rough year with the officials.

I'm fired up with this garbage!!!

But they can't take 2014 off us.

I'm a Souths member so all it means is you've heard opinions.

Rabbits20

Immortal
It doesn't mean they're right. I have seen the trip but not close up so I'm annoyed as I want him to play for England but without a close up I can't say he doesn't deserve it.
They're right imo.

So how did the Dogs players get off????

Pommy

Coach
They're right imo.

So how did the Dogs players get off????

Obviously they haven't deemed their actions to be worthy of punishment.
I can't say if we've been harshly done by as I haven't seen Sams up close. I suspect he will get found not guilty but I can't say for sure. If he fights it an loses does he miss two games? As its the 4 nations he might take the 1 game rather than risk the second.

CAFPOW

Juniors
it was not a trip, it was a bump where the bulldogs ran into sam. but these days, the nrl
judiciary can no longer tell the difference between a bump and a trip.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a farce that the Dogs are allowed to throw a bottle at an opposing player and get off.

Unbelievable.

If that was a Burgi I can guarantee you they'd be charged.