What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dolphins Rd23

vvvrulz

Coach
A little unlucky now, a cross-field kick lands awkwardly and Farnworth runs 90m.

DWZ can only run with him about halfway - we just don't have any speed.

sup42

Juniors
Gee you see Edd score these try's in the NSW cup and beg Jesus for the same in the NRL then.....

vvvrulz

Coach
TMM with a pinpoint bomb, and Kosi of all people competes and makes a clean catch to score!

12-6 and we needed that.

Blair

Coach
Is the Dolphins defence 'outstanding' (as the commentator said) or is it really our laboured attack?

...now it's the Dolphins respecting our defence. They take the two, 14-6, Dolphins. 36th minute.

...Dolphins in after points. Kosi made a bad miss.

20-6. Halftime.

Last edited:

vvvrulz

Coach
Is the Dolphins defence 'outstanding' (as the commentator said) or is it really our laboured attack?

Neither really, Phins aren't defending particularly well and we're showing glimpses of decent attack but let ourselves down with bad hands.

They scored a couple of somewhat arsey tries, it's a close game.

vvvrulz

Coach
Wtf was that call - Stone falls into RTS at knee high, who brushes his shoulder and face at worst.

Gifts them 2 points.

vvvrulz

Coach
lol now they score off a forward pass - not Walsh '23 bad but pretty bad.

I don't like whinging about refs, but damn it's 20-6 when it should still be 12-6.

Blair

Coach
Walker in bin. High shot, with shoulder.

LOL, remember the Bulldog hit on Martin? That decided the game?

sup42

Juniors
So we get a crusher nothing to see and Walker goes to the bin.

You have to give the Warriors a pass in this comp inherently it is not fair.

To be honest I no longer care about the game.

Thanks 'NRL.

CNK is a top player, deserves scrutiny for his neck injury.

vvvrulz

Coach
And here come the "even up" calls, this time they see a forward pass.

I will say this though, Webster isn't about moaning about refs and I like that, if we're good enough we'll come back.

Blair

Coach
Walker's back on.

If anyone still cares we're on fire...but blowing certain points with knock-ons right in front of their sticks.

Now we have to defend a mistake down our end!

...we survive, witn an obstruction call against Redcliffe.

Now Barnett drops it and then they score pretty much straight away. 26-12, twenty-odd mins left.

Ali goes in, falling on a bouncing ball. We have a pulse! 26-16, plenty of time.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Bench
Egan needs to be dropped to reserve grade. shocking today and bog average for weeks. But who comes in? Lussick?