What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dolphins Rd23

sup42

Juniors
If SJ was playing he would have kicked that drop goal.

If SJ was playing we would never have been in the position to need him for that kick....

You have to laugh.

sup42

Juniors
Done by a fluke a metaphor for our season.

Funny thing is I say who cares we found our mojo that is what has been missing at this club, season gone but the team is back. I know which I would choose.

JJ

Immortal
Big question is if Johnson is available next week, who plays…

I reckon we lose that 32-10 if Johnson is 7

JJ

Immortal
yeh TMM was great apart from the connection between him and Niukore. Somethings not working there.
We just have more points in us when he’s 7. Probably a lot to do with Johnson’s fitness, but that’s not Martin’s problem

vvvrulz

Coach
Hate to say it because he was fine otherwise, but CHT missing a very gettable kick was again a point of difference.

Reminds us we're on our fourth choice kicker - makes you wonder if Tuaupiki was worth a go at fullback.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Done by a fluke a metaphor for our season.

Funny thing is I say who cares we found our mojo that is what has been missing at this club, season gone but the team is back. I know which I would choose.
I absolutely love your optimism, but mojo.... we're back...how so?

Meth

Staff member
If SJ was playing he would have kicked that drop goal.

If SJ was playing we would never have been in the position to need him for that kick....

you're right we wouldn't have scored 6 tries with SJ playing

Campion

Juniors
I thought Egan decision making at dummy half was poor for much of the game, esp in the first half when in their 20. Kept hitting front rowers with nothing doing. Also went blind side a few times with nothing on. I’ve noticed the last few games now his decision making being below par.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I love Wayde Egan but since the Bunnies game and being talked up as an Origin player,he hasn't been first grade standard. Really disappointing