What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Easts,ANZ Stadium 7.50pm Friday 8th April

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi Newc it'd be good if we can get a fair go from the refs.

The rub of the green has definitely been going against us this season.

Even Madge spoke about the refs after the match last night.

Rsag85

Bench
R20 do you think Madge might go and have a look at the performance's of our NSW Cup Bears side forwards with replacements for underperforming guys like Dave Tyrell.

Guys like Jok Dokinavalu, Clayton Williams, Jack Gosiewski,Cheyne Whitelaw, Jack Siejka and Brock Gray who I thought all played well in the trial match against the Dragons

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 do you think Madge might go and have a look at the performance's of our NSW Cup Bears side forwards with replacements for underperforming guys like Dave Tyrell.

Guys like Jok Dokinavalu, Clayton Williams, Jack Gosiewski,Cheyne Whitelaw, Jack Siejka and Brock Gray who I thought all played well in the trial match against the Dragons

Yeah hopefully he does.

Maybe we could even bring Carter in on the bench.

Tom and Clark playing prop off the bench and Cook as usual.

Tyrrell should be dropped. But I bet Madge picks him again. I like Tyrrell but he seems to have really lost it.

Gosiewski and Whitelaw would be the guys looked at first out of the guys you mention.

B. Gray ain't up to it. I've seen a lot of him and he just isn't ready.

Rsag85

Bench
Yeah hopefully he does.

Maybe we could even bring Carter in on the bench.

Tom and Clark playing prop off the bench and Cook as usual.

Tyrrell should be dropped. But I bet Madge picks him again. I like Tyrrell but he seems to have really lost it.

Gosiewski and Whitelaw would be the guys looked at first out of the guys you mention.

B. Gray ain't up to it. I've seen a lot of him and he just isn't ready.

I think Clark is too small for a prop. As you said this past week you thought Brown was to small for a prop but as I showed you he is in fact bigger then Clark.

Tom would be the only one who I think has a bench spot locked down.

I know he doesn't have a NRL contract but I really liked Jok Dokinavalu in that trial against the Dragons, the guys is a good hard runner and is big and strong.

Still don't know why Brock is in the first grade squad as you said he isn't ready and I've noticed him in and out of the NSW Cup side and NYC side.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Clark is too small for a prop. As you said this past week you thought Brown was to small for a prop but as I showed you he is in fact bigger then Clark.

Tom would be the only one who I think has a bench spot locked down.

I know he doesn't have a NRL contract but I really liked Jok Dokinavalu in that trial against the Dragons, the guys is a good hard runner and is big and strong.

Still don't know why Brock is in the first grade squad as you said he isn't ready and I've noticed him in and out of the NSW Cup side and NYC side.

I can't see Madge dropping Clark though.

If he dropped a guy it'd be Tyrrell.

I saw Jok in the charity shield and he ran the ball really well but his handling let him down a bit. Not sure if he could handle first grade.

How many kilos is Clayton Williams????

Rsag85

Bench
I can't see Madge dropping Clark though.

If he dropped a guy it'd be Tyrrell.

I saw Jok in the charity shield and he ran the ball really well but his handling let him down a bit. Not sure if he could handle first grade.

How many kilos is Clayton Williams????

Tyrell doesn't play long minutes so his replacement will do the same but I think he needs to be a better runner at the ball.

Williams was listed at 181cm 102kg

I think Madge needs to drop both I know he wouldn't as he has his favourites in the side. But to get the best out of the side we need better service from our bench having a dummy half, Clark and Tyrell doesn't help us going forward.

Yes we need forwards who can defend but I feel that is covered with guys like Mcinnes, Sammy and Turner who do the hard work each week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah i prefer clark in the back row. i'd give him an interchange spot

Well we need another prop off the bench then. Who do you pick???? Tyrrell isn't up to it.

8. George
9. Cam
10. Sam
11. Grevs
12. Turner
13. Brown

14. Cook
15. Clark
16. Tom
17. ????????????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gosiewski and Whitelaw weigh less than Clark. They'd get ragdolled. It'd make no difference Rsag. Ask Newc, he will tell you.

I know Whitelaw is 98kg. Jack wouldn't be too much more.

alien

Referee
Sorry but I wouldn't, he doesn't do much with the ball in hand. Doesn't offer impact off the bench.

i wouldn't have him in the 17 if there were no injuries, but with the players we have out, there aren't many choices

Rsag85

Bench
Gosiewski and Whitelaw weigh less than Clark. They'd get ragdolled. It'd make no difference Rsag. Ask Newc, he will tell you.

I know Whitelaw is 98kg. Jack wouldn't be too much more.

Jack is 190cm and 95kg
Whitelaw is 180cm and 97kg

Rsag85

Bench
i wouldn't have him in the 17 if there were no injuries, but with the players we have out, there aren't many choices

There is always other options. There is a reason why these kids are in the first grade squad. Madge must see something in them.