What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Eels Rd 13

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
He is part of this current mess.
Not like our halves are on fire!
Stacey is not the main man, when he is, you will win.

Watch this happen, I will be happy too..

Not under the assistant, known as Kearney, you kiwis will get it get right in the end...

Stacey will lead you there, it is what he does.

pofTtUMurWth-m3fJtOXr3EvFXhABXL5DBXYbgDEi55RAhS3-Wn0PHTHyEn8FhtlVF2MJM4OB5V601M0jruXIaieTgFkKARpRNPzmaaB6ZXkXvC32HWDPPIYeyOM1PxzCjEaTAXz

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No chance this year.......under a fool at best an assistant.

Great men lead.

WGHB

Ask ozbash

This man will lead you to glory, he will lead you there.

2015+Halberg+Awards+-b5DZ1n4Yqol.jpg

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Bodene has definitely got to be dropped (I probably could've easily copied and pasted that from anywhere on this forum with Bodene on it) and while that will fix PART of our issues, theres still a lot to work on obviously.

Kata should get dropped too, he went good tonight but looks bigger and slower this year and was just out of sorts in defence and attack. CNK hasn't let anyone down and I think he deserves to pick if he wants to play wing or centre.

AuckMel

Bench
Not even the close finish should hide the disappointment in tonights performance. Was absolutely woeful, especially on defence where they just tend to fold so easily and up against a side who were short handed for the most part.

I just don't know where the club goes to from here, but the dropping of Kata and Bodene would be a good start.

Blair

Coach
Just coming back from the game now, I really enjoyed this game, far better than the Penrith debacle.

The old feeling sort of came back, the famous Warriors chant, the getting up off the seat and standing in the aisle when it gets close, the comraderie with the other Warriors fans. However, it's not quite there. I've got no confidence or belief in this side, and react accordingly.

Did you guys think Ken was going to score at the end if he didn't drop that pass? Well I was right there and thought even if he caught it he was going to be tackled.

Exciting but poor quality game. Johnson treated like a pop-star at the end, selfies-galore. I like it how the likes of Mannering, Hoff, Roger snd Aysh are way too pissed-off to bother with all that after another loss.

We're not far off though. We're close, real close.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Just coming back from the game now, I really enjoyed this game, far better than the Penrith debacle.

The old feeling sort of came back, the famous Warriors chant, the getting up off the seat and standing in the aisle when it gets close, the comraderie with the other Warriors fans. However, it's not quite there. I've got no confidence or belief in this side, and react accordingly.

Did you guys think Ken was going to score at the end if he didn't drop that pass? Well I was right there and thought even if he caught it he was going to be tackled.

Exciting but poor quality game. Johnson treated like a pop-star at the end, selfies-galore. I like it how the likes of Mannering, Hoff, Roger snd Aysh are way too pissed-off to bother with all that after another loss.

We're not far off though. We're close, real close.
In regards to Ken - nah hes too slow. He did well to score the one he did but you will not see him score a 40 metre try in the NRL.

Our spine needs to gel. Lukes coming in to some form now but its not linking with the others thats got me wondering why our 'kiwi spine' was made a big deal out of in the first place. Yeah theyre great names but they dont connect like the established Cronk, Smith, Slater and so and so. For a good spine the hint is in the label itself 'spine', its connecting, its a relationship, its not a bunch of individual superstars from other clubs that unite at a club known as the cemetary for players.

vvvrulz

Coach
Well that was NOT worth the early morning replay, good lord we are a horrible footy side

Meth

Staff member
Time to sack Kearney (after offering him an extension) and get in Mary McGregor.

Not Paul McGregor. His aunt, Mary.

Reactions: JJ

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I had a replay of the game in the background this morning while eating my Honey Puffs and that reff...not Klein but the rookie - he was useless. Kenny Edwards from the Eels had a huge influence on his calls.

Oh and as for Edwards the actor someone should give him an Oscar and wack him with it.

Latest posts