What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Raiders rd 20

nswarrior

Juniors
Seems like a long wait for kick off.

Both teams desperate for a win, and we have been playing a grinding style in recent weeks which suits the Raiders at home.

We need to create a few opportunities after getting the go forward.

Unfortunately I can’t see us winning this one although it’s probably season over if we lose

sup42

Juniors
Cronk calling that a soft try.

All due respect that had nothing to do with softness. Our makeshift line formed their numbering up wrong.

All our men were expecting a left side dummy half raid, they went right which exposed our bunching to the left....which as I say is a formation issue.

League teams in defence are like marching girls, if you place the marchers right they are synchronized in their patternation.

I play a lot of Chess, have done from childhood, clubs and shit, ranked and all that, League patterns are simple.

Bottom line we have to find an opening game real fast, with our fullback going off that is harder.