What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Roosters rd 10 2018

Burns

First Grade
Sounds pretty grim. Has there been any chances on Roosters line? Risk falling pack into the pack with a loss today

Iafeta

Referee
Appalling. The loss of Isaac and Shaun being felt. Lawton has no pace with his passing and no deception with his running. Mason is so god damn slow. That whole right side is basically dead ducks sitting with him out there. Hiku is being carved up.

Too many errors. Soft errors. Basic errors.

vvvrulz

Coach
We aren’t playing terribly but some very dusty ball handling in the last 15 is ruining us

JJ

Immortal
Hiku and Lino really struggling, agreed
Yep, Lino's at best a fill in - and I like Hiku but he's never been a first grade centre, but then neither has Beale - both are useful on the wing, or as fill ins... hope Kearney is up to playing Ayshford

Napa and JWH playing well - has to happen once or twice a season

JJ

Immortal
Mitchell up on Lino giving him no room, needs to drop back a bit deeper.
They did homework, do we have the brains to respond? Unfortunately when the camera goes to the coaching box and I see Kearney, Iro and McFuddle and my heart sinks

Iafeta

Referee
Appalling hands again. Too many mistakes in our end. No energy carting the ball forward. The wide shift to Lino is so easy to defend because Lino is so slow. Whereas it works with Shaun because of his speed and footwork.

Try.

We deserve this whalloping.