What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Sharks rd 21

So Hurrell not interfered with, but the leg flick by Mateo is worth a penalty. Great.

Why would Manu pass in the 30m to TL?

Bad read by Hurrell, Wright walks through, not good to hear the stat that every game Sharks have scored first they have won in 2013!

Things just not coming together, Johnsons knock on during a run.
Nielson trying to pass to Manu when wrapped up.
Not sure how no penalty after second grab on Friend when hovering over the line.

Last edited:
f**k me, what was Taylor doing on that play? Is Moses out there?
Mateo for once tries to dive on the ball and duffs it!
Things not going to well.

Disappointing end.
We don't seem to have the ability to finish things off.
Not sure what Manu thinking with a push in the back, just out jump him or jump all over him.
Sharks apparently perfect when leading at half time as well

TheDMC

Bench
only caught the last 15 mins of the half - pretty messy game, we really needed to score with all that possession and looked hopeless. Cronulla wasting us up the middle. Boys better sort that ship out and take this top 8 spot cause it aint going to come easily.

Where was the team on Johnson's break?
They aren't in this, Friend hard done by with supposed knock on.
Top 8 just not what the team wants.
I say call it at 65 min mark.

They missed a 5m forward pass again.
Carneys kicking game perfect in the dying minutes.
Was hoping by calling it early I would be proved wrong!

Blair

Coach
Off my seat in the end.

Phil, very dangerous to call things at 65 mins! But the live call warranted this.

The worst game from Johnson for a while, just when a Panthers fan in the bar was mouthing off that they've got him.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Not sure why Johnson still couldn't of put it on his chest.

Hurrell was probably 2 steps behind where he needed to be, would have been tough for Johnson to turn the body around enough at speed to hit him from where he was. Probably could have held onto it and gone for another bomb on play 5

Latest posts