What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs storm

chileman

Coach
Lord Reynoldson said:
You plan ambushing us and knocking us out for the day if we turn up, aren't you.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Weeeeeeeeeeell :lol: ;-) Nah, just a great feed if you get there about 9am....better value than a Maccas brekky and better for you with plenty of toast, bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, grilled tomato, cereal, fruit and tea/coffee/juice all for under $7 :D

CC_Eagle

First Grade
omg...Leagues club breakie is the best.

It just means waking up at 7 so I can get down there in time again.. :?

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Lord Reynoldson said:
What I am concerned about this weekend, is the Storm wearing those horrendous away jersey's. Dragons saved us last week because they are mainly white. Which is the home Manly jersey - predominantly white, or partly white?

I'd say the same jersey will be worn, which is officially our "away" jersey.

You guys might be able to get away with the home strip.

Fluffy

Juniors
Manly Jersey is the Maroon one with white stripes on the torso and white sleves with maroon strips.

The only one we have worn this year.

You guys may well be wearing the horrible one

Earl

Coach
According to nrl.com these are the jerseys to be worn;

eagles1.gif
storm1.gif

tye

Juniors
after watching the manly v sharks game last weekend and without simpkins being the ref i think that the storm will win by 30 plus on sunday........manly were not that good cronulla were really really bad, i think manly have a long way to go before they can be taken seriously........just my thoughts

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
And Dragon's and Knight's were really really bad. You play what's put in front of you, and we did it with one less player.

tye

Juniors
sure but the storm are a hell of alot better then the sharks warriors well find out on sunday

shadow grinder

First Grade
tye said:
sure but the storm are a hell of alot better then the sharks warriors well find out on sunday

basing that on our win vs 2 very ordinary sides?..storm have played good footy..the other teams have just been terrible...manly prove a great test for us tho.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Should be a good game.

I think the teams are very similar. Perhaps injuries may play a part though.

Don't forget the tissues though boys. :lol: You are coming to Fortress Brookvale again.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
What, are you broke and can't afford them? Don't worry, I'm happy to provide tissues for you at full time. After all, you'll be buying them for yourself for about 15 weeks throughout the year. ;-) :lol:

Fluffy

Juniors
You cant write off one team on the weakness of the opposition as both teams have beaten weak oppositions.

It will be a good test for both teams and should give us an insight into how good the really are going