What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wabbits V Warriors (the day Reggie got humped)

ozbash

Referee
Brent Webb, Francis Meli, Todd Byrne, Simon mannering, Manu Vatuvei, Jerome Ropati, Stacey Jones, Iafeta Paleaaesina, Nathan Fien, Steve Price (captain), Sione Faumuina, Wairangi Koopu and Monty Betham.

Tevita Latu, Karl Temata, Clinton Toopi and Awen Guttenbeil.

A pretty fearsome side eh wabbits ?

you bet your little fluffy arses its fearsome, theres death in that side, death of all bunny fans hopes of 05 being the year of the wabbit.

there is a strong rumour circulating in onehunga ( thats in auckland for you red and green illiterates) that there is a price on weggie wabbits tail,

a certain warriors fan, armed to the teeth with a huge jar of vaseline, is reportedly walking up from wellington now muttering "i,m gunna OWN3 that bloody rabbit".

warriors by 40 !

LeagueNut

First Grade
:lol:

Just so you all know, Onehunga is pronounced "Oh-knee-hung-a", not "Wunhunga".

And please, no jokes about what the "certain Warriors fan" needs a jar of Vaseline for on a trip from Wellington to Auckland. We don't want to give him ideas.

dazza

Staff member
Big Mick said:
Simon Who?

you will find out on sunday. after that you won`t forget him, & neither will his opposite centre 8)

warriors by 12

cheers dazza

Seano

Juniors
and your an admin? lol jk

Id be worried what people would think if I was a Kiwi with a sheep in my avatar talking about attacking animals with a jar of vaseline?!?!?!

And for the record, you blokes couldnt beat time with a stick so Souths by 10

ozbash

Referee
and your an admin
yep :D

Id be worried what people would think if I was a Kiwi with a sheep in my avatar talking about attacking animals with a jar of vaseline?!?!?!
jeeeez , what a mouthfull, its not my vaseline but a fellow kiwis who has let it slip he has the hots for your weggie. :shock:

you blokes couldnt beat time with a stick

maybe not, but were going to give fletch and the boys a bloody fright.

warriors by 45 :lol:

Seano

Juniors
ozbash said:
and your an admin
yep :D

jeeeez , what a mouthfull, its not my vaseline but a fellow kiwis who has let it slip he has the hots for your weggie. :shock:

you blokes couldnt beat time with a stick

maybe not, but were going to give fletch and the boys a bloody fright.

warriors by 45 :lol:

haha yeah whatever

well we will see on Sunday then eh!

Iafeta

Referee
Lets do some avatar betting.

Mannering to run over Souths.

Warriors by 24 (I know I said 14 elsewhere, typo there)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Ladies & Gentlemen....introducing to you....OZBASH, the professional shit-stirrer!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And Ozbash, you have one sick misinterpretation of the word "OWN3D". Any more tom-foolery with MY word, and you will find yourself on "The OWN3D List" too.

And I know you were talking about me, just watch yourself buddy!!! :x

AliN

Live Update Team
lol :clap:

Sorry Souths fans, the Kiwis on this site has a sense of humour only they understand..

Sad to see Mad Dog and Sutton out of your side. It certainly helps our cause tho.

Warriors to win in a tight game, by 2. Watch out for Feka Weggie!!

Seano

Juniors
Without Sutto and doogs, we unfortunately dont stand a chance. We dont have a another 5/8 (BK is not the answer) and doogs is our number one defensive and offensive back.

Couldnt have come at a worse time because they have both been close to our best player for the last few weeks

EdBurton

Juniors
Seano said:
Without Sutto and doogs, we unfortunately dont stand a chance. We dont have a another 5/8 (BK is not the answer) and doogs is our number one defensive and offensive back.

Couldnt have come at a worse time because they have both been close to our best player for the last few weeks

They've been more than close to our best players, they have been absolute standouts!
Joey has played well, but only with Sutton on the field.
I fear we may be in trouble this week....