What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade McKinnon

scottyeel

Bench
Cool interview. Good that he really wants to be at parra and is taking his chance and playing really well. :clap:

Eels Dude

Coach
Good site mate, i've been there before and think it's the best Parramatta site out there. What's with the black writing on a dark blue background though? I gotta highlight it to read it.

Parraren

Bench
Yeah just read it. Top article, thanks 1eyed.

2 Prodigal sons have returned this year with great success (McKinnon & Grothe). Who will it be next year I wonder? :-k

ye rthe colour thing is off putting...but very good none the less...it is one of the first sites i visit daily for all my eels news...

Parraren

Bench
Colours are fine for me. Yellow & White print on Dark Blue background, looks normal.

GoParra

Juniors
Mate, first time I've had a look at your site. Mighty impressive, i've put it in my favourites, keep up the great work. :clap:

1eyedeel

Juniors
Strange, colours shouldn't be like that... As Parraren said should be yellow and white print on dark blue??? Can you let me know what brower your using??

Eels Dude

Coach
I use Opera 1eye. And the text is black on a dark blue background with headlines and links in yellow.

Latest posts