What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wagon

Look his defence is great no doubts there. But what happens when a player like Feleti who is a ball playing Lock comes into the action. Do we still keep wagon who is probably on 170k or put a youngster in who has the world at his feet.

I dont think Vella and Wagons contracts will be renewed after next year, as we have to many good young players that will need resigning before them.

Suitman

Post Whore
The young ones still have a lot to prove.

At the same time, no one wants to see another Willie Tonga episode.

Who offers us more for the future?????????? Come on, we have a chance here to do something about it. We have the advantage of hindsight.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Wagon will be in the 2005 pack, and at lock imo. I don't fancy him at 5-8, and I don't fancy him in the centres any more (8 years ago maybe).

He makes tackles and runs hard. Even at lock he's not a "spectacular" type of player and makes some mistakes (in defence), though he's made a few good passes this year as well.

I'd love the back row of Hindmarsh, Cayless, Morrison, but these days you need a solid plodder in the mix, to allow the star players to shine. And there's likelihood is one of these three players is going to be injured, on rep duty or in the front row mix most weeks, so Wags is the guy that Smith will play in that stability role. Think Ian Hindmarsh type of style, and lets hopes Wags is not selected anywhere else!

Phillips

Referee
eelavation said:
Phillips said:
because i think Wagon is crap

ok then :roll:

so you wish a bloke who's done his all for the club played more than a 100 games a season long injury to get your way?

as far as I'm concerned your an absolute goose.

BTW shouldn't you get ready for school?

i was only kidding about the injury but i guess some people cant take jokes these days

pazzaeel

Juniors
dont get me wrong, hindmarsh is a much better player than wagon. but when u think about it they both have similar stats week in week out. they both do a lot of tackling which means they offer less in attack. wagon doesnt seem to hit the ball up hard and can run sideways a fair bit, but hindmarsh isnt really breaking tackles like he was a couple of years ago either, wait and see how they go when they r getting a bit of help in defence by morrison, cayless and riddell and have a bit more energy in the tank to do some strong runs.

Latest posts