What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker broke up with Kate

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
huh i never edited anything

*edit - take the hint*

hmmm nick politis must of deliverd a paper bag to the admins here

*And be careful*

ozzie

Bench
drake said:
Good to see another instance of the roosters staying away from the demon drink as ordered by captain Hypocrite Ricko.
don't they sell lemonade in pubs anymore?? or give iced water?? Didn't see a photo whith them with a beer in their hand

Mr Saab

Referee
ozzie said:
drake said:
Good to see another instance of the roosters staying away from the demon drink as ordered by captain Hypocrite Ricko.
don't they sell lemonade in pubs anymore?? or give iced water?? Didn't see a photo whith them with a beer in their hand

ricko still wanted the players to AVOID nightclubs or other establisments unless it was a wedding or something IMPORTANT

ozzie

Bench
Bulldog-Power said:
hmmmmm

my mates saw chris walker, brett finch and some other roosters player, totally sh*t faced stumbling around george st on sunday night about 12:30

*edit*

I don't think you have mates -most 10 year olds make up stories

ozzie

Bench
Bulldog-Power said:
huh i never edited anything

*edit - take the hint*

hmmm nick politis must of deliverd a paper bag to the admins here

*And be careful*

well he didn;'t because I would have liked two hot dogs

ozzie

Bench
Charlie Saab said:
ozzie said:
drake said:

ricko still wanted the players to AVOID nightclubs or other establisments unless it was a wedding or something IMPORTANT

Now it was the opening of a new bar/hotel in Bondi (Easts territory) could they be possible sponsors and if so - shouldn't representatives from the players be there...afer all there were only three. Maybe they had been requested from the club for reps to attend?? Did the article say they were on the grog??

Unfortunately you probably don't understand the importance of sponsorships...but we do and we also look after them - that's probably why we have a great deal of money coming in from sponsors

Mr Saab

Referee
ozzie said:
Charlie Saab said:
ozzie said:
drake said:

Now it was the opening of a new bar/hotel in Bondi (Easts territory) could they be possible sponsors and if so - shouldn't representatives from the players be there...afer all there were only three. Maybe they had been requested from the club for reps to attend?? Did the article say they were on the grog??

Unfortunately you probably don't understand the importance of sponsorships...but we do and we also look after them - that's probably why we have a great deal of money coming in from sponsors

and is this new establishment a sponsor of the roosters? do u know this for a fact? OR are you just assuming because the chooks can never do ANYTHING wrong

borat

Bench
ozzie said:

Well if thats the case then Mini must have a huge sponsorship deal with CUB because he is forever living up to his "sponsorship" commitments

If Ricko wants to claim the moral high ground and paint the Roosters as "saints" then so be it but he obviously has no support from his fellow teammates.

Quite frankly its not news worthy and if Dragons players got up to the same I couldn't care less but our captain didn't come out and make a fool of himself.

Mr Saab

Referee
borat said:
Quite frankly its not news worthy and if Dragons players got up to the same I couldn't care less but our captain didn't come out and make a fool of himself.

thats exactly right.
I couldnt care less if players are out and about, but, when the captain takes the high ground and says he doesnt want his players out unless it is for an important event then i take interest.
Ricko has been made to look like the complete goose he is.

melon....

Coach
drake said:
Its Sydney Confidential you love stick...I demand a breath test!!! :lol: (or a breast test in Ritchie's case...)