What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker Brothers Ben and Shane

JOB 3:14

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
to be fair

Wade and Fui were Souths rejects

NO PLAYER WITH A SURNAME OF WALKER!!!:crazy: :crazy:
We are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

MrT

Juniors
I agree with you JOB. I never want to see "Walkers on" in a blue and gold jersey, or any walker for that matter

The Titan

Juniors
The deal is as good as done.

I don't think its that bad.

Has anyone else got any inside news about signings????

HayneHindi

Juniors
I read on the Parra bulletin board that it looks like it could be a done deal, All they are waiting on is for an annoucement. Also there is a big chance that Mark Minichello could be coming as well. I am hoping that they are wrong and it is only rumours. I don't mind if Minichello is coming because he has been good out of a woeful Souths side. Why are taking all of Souths rejects. I am hoping if they do come they turn out to be just as good as Fui Fui.

V1er

Juniors
Mini could go alright with hindmarsh next to him, not really keen on seeing ben or shane at parra, id rather keep Jeremey smith.

number8

Juniors
Mark Minichiello is a very good player. All heart. I'd have him in an instant & I reckon you'd get him at a good price for what he brings to the team.

Shane Walker's game reminds me a bit of the the way Schifillitti played. He was great for us at that time & I felt the same way about the news when he came over as I do here. He's not bad but lets face it, who's he really going to pressure for a starting role. Between Riddell & Marsh hooker is sewn up & I heard Henderson was linked for a possible return. Not sure how that's going but he'd nearlly be ahead too.

Peek has been good for us, as was Stringer. McKinnon has been great & before we got him it was nearly Fui Fui who,what? He was just a raw hulk with good hands for big fella & had a tedancy to give away penalties.

These guys could go good.

Or they could be about as handy as Wise was.