What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walker To Premier League

Raider_69

Post Whore
ozzie said:
welcome fredrick or should I say Raider_69??
:lol: :lol:
Hey oz, you dont know how hard it was to post about GF's without blast old finchy boy too :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ozzie said:
well let me rest assure you if you start problems for us - I will let you know -

lol i dont see how i caused problems, infact other than that post about walker i was very pro roosters as fredrick
feel free to find the posts where i was causeing problems?

you take this place too seriously oz, lighten up, chin up, walk it off :lol:

Walker and Monaghan should both go to Defensive school
Just watch Monaghan be in no man's land this year and then you'll know what i'm talking about #-o

LUKEY

Juniors
You can have Mona's as he couldnt tackle a grandma on crutchers as even she would out smart him in defence. Great attacker though but clumsy hands. I wouldnt blame it all on walker also as Bret Finch is a absolute choker. You guys will feal the heat without fitler. ;-)

ozzie

Bench
yeah we will - but that is when you guys win the wooden spoon this year...Canbera - absolute Faders...

LUKEY

Juniors
Hay Mate. If you are going to knock our team well fair enough,
yeah we will - but that is when you guys win the wooden spoon this year...Canbera - absolute Faders...
but go back to primary school and learn how to spell. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie said:

You got a fair point cause they can't win the comp buy ripping the salary cap and that's why the roosters are up there.
Brad's gone and so are the roosters. :lol:

Julz

Juniors
ROOSTERS ROOSTERS THATS MY TEAM,
THEY ARE SPARKELY AND GLEAM,
THEY ALWAYS PLAY CLEAN THEY ARE THE MAIN SCENE.
RICKO, RICKO HE'S OUR MAN IF HE CANT DO IT CRAIG WING CAN.
THEY CALL HIM MINICHIELLO HE'S A LUCKY FELLOW HE JUMPS SO HIGH HE TOUCHES THE SKY AND SCORES A TRY.
ROOSTERS, ROOSTERS ON THE TOP THEY WILL NEVER EVER DROP.
THEN THERES FITZI HE IS NEVER SKITZI HE KICKS THE GOALS THEY NEVER HIT THE POALS.
ROOSTERS ARE THE BEST THEY ARE BETTER THAN THE REST
SO EVERYONE THAT'S JEALOUS FROM THE ROOSTERS GO GET A LIFE
:!:
:p