What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallabies....the joke of australian sport

royce10

Juniors
Samoa would prob give the aussies a hiding

Having just watched Samoa v France this morning I would have to agree. They lost but easily could've won. They dominated Wales the week before.

Playing Samoa in the near future, would severely dent the notion that their last win against the Wallabies was a freak occurrence.

Parra

Referee
If Brett Sheehan is the starting halfback, and he is injured in the first half, what do you expect.

As much as I want to see Deans move on, the lack of depth in Aussie rugby is a bigger problem.

Starting Sheehan is a problem, having to use the bloke behind Sheehan is a much bigger problem.

ozbash

Referee

African Monkey

First Grade
Having just watched Samoa v France this morning I would have to agree. They lost but easily could've won. They dominated Wales the week before.

Playing Samoa in the near future, would severely dent the notion that their last win against the Wallabies was a freak occurrence.

We're becoming a force in world rugby, just like Argentina did about a decade back.

Latest posts