What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallabies v France - Sydney 27/06/2009

Gronk

Staff member
Bring on the All Blacks. South Africa still seem to be the team to beat.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
The French defence was very good. Their discipline was sh*thouse - hence the penalties that they conceded.

ANZ is the worst place in Sydney to watch a game of footy - as if anyone who has been there needs reminding.

Honestly Stadium Australia has somewhat killed Australian sport to an extent. Ive been to origins, bledisloes, nrl grand final theres, whatever - and its just no where near as good. Obviously its about revenue, but its a shame.

On the game, i dont have a league bias, but it was a pretty boring game if you ask me. Going for goal down 22-3...your kidding.

Parra

Referee
Yeah. Game was boring & I agree that ANZ has killed the excitement of live sport in Sydney. It's now just for the blow-ins , the rent-a-crowd that need marketing & hype to tell them what to do and where to go.

Live sport is up against expensive HD television - and the TV is winning hands down.