What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallace in NSW team

Dazzat

First Grade
Who is gunna play half and 5/8 this weekend? Shane Perry is lacing his boots as we speak.

wombat68

Juniors
Bloke gets towelled by his opposition player ( Orford) and gets the nod ahead of everyone else....joke. :shock:

broncoman

Juniors
Well done to him, not going to say if he was the best candidate or the most in form or anything like that, obviously the selectors feel he is the best man to wear the number 7 in that team then fair play. He'll do well, but hopefully not too well that Qld lose.

mxlegend99

Referee
Congratulations to Peter Wallace.

Leaving for the Broncos has done wonders for his game. I just wish Joel Clinton had similar success at the Broncos. I thought with a great coach and a stable environment, he would be playing for NSW this year.

Hopefully Peter Wallace absolutely kills it for NSW and we have a longterm solution at halfback.

Big Pete

Referee
Sadly Clinton injured himself early on and he's still coming to terms with the injury.

JW

Coach
I know we owe you a few Greggy, but we'll keep this one thanks. We've had nothing but Ben Kusto wannabes playing in the No. 7 for us since Aflie gave the gig away.

gregstar

Referee
please don't badmouth the custard.

his skill was so subtle, the average footy fan was unable to see the true genius of the bloke.

icewind

Juniors
whoda thunk it. brisbane providing the nsw halfback.

but in reality, it sux for us Broncos/qld supporters. Him being a debutant and all, the qlder focus will be to give this kid an introduction to origin he'll never forget. The Bronco in me hopes that should that happen, that it won't affect him the way Kimmorley was affected.

gregstar

Referee
the idea is to provide as many origin players as possible. especially in key positions.

big game experience breeds big game players. big game players can only help the club.

i'd bet that the broncs would not have been as successful had their players not gained origin experience by the truckloads.

Twigg

Juniors
Congrats to him.

As long as his QLD teamates don't injure him then I don't care.

Though we currently have no halves for this week's match agaist Sharks. Please not Perry + some nobody.

Remides me of that situation during origin when Souths hammered us a few years back.