What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walsh - Comedian!

How funny was it to read in today's paper about that idiot Penrith boss -- Walsh or something -- commenting that, "All the non Roosters supporters will be cheering for Penrith ..."

He'll wanna HOPE that's the case, because Penrith don't HAVE any supporters of their own! LOL!

Statisitics show that since they entered the League in 1967, they have the worst average home crowd attendence of all the clubs still left in the competition -- they average barely 9,000 per game.

No wonder they need other clubs' supporters cheering for them!

t-ba

Post Whore
What an Idiot!
The Crowd is always a huge percentage of neutrals, and a comment like that making print a few hours out from kickoff is going to switch alot of supporters...

Overall crowd statistics don't matter. Before the 1980's, Penrith was a farmhouse with a bigger population of Horses than Humans...

t-ba the hutt said:
Before the 1980's, Penrith was a farmhouse with a bigger population of Horses than Humans...

Yeah, but even after they won the premiership in 1991, they only average 11,000 the following season.

They've got no fans!

And is it any wonder -- I think they've acted with very little dignity this week, bad mouthing their opponents at every opportunity.

Easts, on the other hand, have been very humble, very dignified and very classy. No bad mouthing from them.

Misty Bee

First Grade
At the end of Traitor league the Penrith mob organised a survey of league support in their area. 32% of people surveyed followed Penrith. 31% followed Parramatta!

half

Coach
hahaha remember the time penrith got a photographer to take photos of the roosters crowd to prove they lied about their crowd numbers?!?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I dont know how any Non-Rooster supporter could bring themselves around to supporting the Roosters.

I hope the Panthers hammer the moneybags.

Rooster Alex

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
I dont know how any Non-Rooster supporter could bring themselves around to supporting the Roosters.

I hope the Panthers hammer the moneybags.
Great, then you can all adjourn back to Panthers to put another $2.9m into Roger Cowan's super fund.

The height of hypocracy to allege that the Panthers are paupers.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Blind Willie McTell said:
How funny was it to read in today's paper about that idiot Penrith boss -- Walsh or something -- commenting that, "All the non Roosters supporters will be cheering for Penrith ..."

He'll wanna HOPE that's the case, because Penrith don't HAVE any supporters of their own! LOL!

Statisitics show that since they entered the League in 1967, they have the worst average home crowd attendence of all the clubs still left in the competition -- they average barely 9,000 per game.

No wonder they need other clubs' supporters cheering for them!

Nice to see you ignored Penriths home crowds from this year.

I listened to the game and i think there was a lot more cheering for the Panthers than the Roosters.

Latest posts