What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanging

NK Arsenal

Juniors
At school the latest craze is drawing a penis or multiple penis's on a person's book or other property eg calculators, pencil cases. And this even has a name, Wanging
Whats the go? :lol:

Hallatia

Referee
10 Things I Hate About You:lol:, penis games are great :lol: I remember, in year 9 me and one of my mates used to play the stupidest game, it was called "the penis game" anyway one person says 'penis' and the other has to say it louder and we keep going til someone cracks up laughing and that person loses.

These things are stupid and juvenile, but they are fun nonetheless

Hallatia

Referee
it was actually more socially acceptable for him to play this game seeing as he is male
but some others including girls would play it too, it is a great game:lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Hallatia said:
10 Things I Hate About You:lol:, penis games are great :lol: I remember, in year 9 me and one of my mates used to play the stupidest game, it was called "the penis game" anyway one person says 'penis' and the other has to say it louder and we keep going til someone cracks up laughing and that person loses.

These things are stupid and juvenile, but they are fun nonetheless

Pissweak.

c**k game or don't bother trying.

Extra points for the merkin game.

Hallatia

Referee
Dr Crane said:
Pissweak.

c**k game or don't bother trying.

Extra points for the merkin game.
I actually really hate the word 'c**k' my mate tried having us play the game with the word 'vagina' and I always refused to play it that way, keep in mind we did this in classes with a teacher present. No wonder I do not remembe learning a thing in Geography or in year 9 at all:lol:

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Hallatia said:
I actually really hate the word 'c**k' my mate tried having us play the game with the word 'vagina' and I always refused to play it that way, keep in mind we did this in classes with a teacher present. No wonder I do not remembe learning a thing in Geography or in year 9 at all:lol:

We've gone with the c**k game in a crowded commons room with teachers everywhere.

I don't think anybody won, it was too f**king funny.

Hallatia

Referee
Dr Crane said:
We've gone with the c**k game in a crowded commons room with teachers everywhere.

I don't think anybody won, it was too f**king funny.
wow! others actually play this game:lol: we only play it because of how funny it is, winning is bonus:lol:
what is funny is me and and Eric (the guy I always played the penis game with) will both be on stage for graduation, it would be so awesome for that to be the school's last memory of us:lol:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
One friday night one of my mates passed out after having a little bit to much to drink, so out came the the old permanent marker. lets just say next morning he wakes up with dicks drawn all over his face.

Poor bastard walks up to the corner store for brekky and can't work out why people are laughing at him. When he asks the girl whats so funny, she tells him. He doesn't nod off early ever again :lol:

Latest posts