What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warning To All Fellow Parra Supporters!!!!

Utey

Coach
Season ticket. Best thing I ever did. And I get to sti with the same awesome ppl every week.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
<UPtheEELS> said:
Season ticket. Best thing I ever did. And I get to sti with the same awesome ppl every week.

:ls: you're just after affection!

Clarkieel

Juniors
damn straight season tickets are the way to go!! i have never been happier than when i started getting one!! esp since i got the exact seat i wanted!!!

GO PARRA!!!
HURRY BACK WAGS I MISS THE PERVE!!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
I've already got my ticktes for the Bronx game

haven't I Suity ??

Ahhmmmmm.....................................

Yes.

Unless I sell them in the meantime.

Suity

Miss_Eels

Juniors
I bought my tickets last week and couldn't get my preferred seat for the Brisbane game. I think I ended up with bay 64...still not bad but not as great as my beloved Bay 67 (I managed to snag that for the Canberra game tho).
I have no doubt in my mind that the Brisbane game would sell out, but I would be very disappointed if next weeks game doesn't sell out or atleast get 18 - 19000 people. 2 weeks before the finals and we're running second....no excuses, everybody tell everybody to go and support the team!:)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah, if Parra beat Canberra therefore making that game for the minor premiership I'd be disapointed if it didn't sell out.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Leasa said:
i think the brisbane game where we win the minor premiership will be absolutely packed out!!

if we beat Canberra it's sell out within 48 hours after the match no problem at all.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
wonder how colonels free tickets will go that night!

and twizz, haven't you picked the game to come down for!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
JessEel said:
wonder how colonels free tickets will go that night!

and twizz, haven't you picked the game to come down for!!

if I left it any later, it would be round 1 next year

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Damn i wanna go to both, i've been sick so i haven't worked so i might be able to go to the Canberra game depending on how i feel.

Someone get me a ticket and i'll pay em back.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ron Jeremy said:
Damn i wanna go to both, i've been sick so i haven't worked so i might be able to go to the Canberra game depending on how i feel.

Someone get me a ticket and i'll pay em back.

Colonel has tickets, check with him

Nikki

Coach
<UPtheEELS> said:

What made you sit with us then... :lol: :lol: We have converted another crazy!!!

Latest posts