What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warren Ryan on Kimmorley

DJDL

First Grade
hammo1405 said:
Millers, I'm never gonna get throug to you. Can you see the basic maths I'm applying or not?

The competition averages 0.041 kick errors per kick (that's what number you get when you add all those numbers together and then divide by 8)

Noddy averages 0.052 per kick. 0.052 is equal to 0.041 x 1.256. Thus, Noddy makes 126% the kick errors that the competition makes.

Hence he makes 26% MORE kick errors than the competition.

Now will you stop attacking the stats and answer the question?

Upon looking at these stats, and the other one that says Noddy is the 14th best in the leageu at finding open space in long kicks, do you still think that the man is one of the elite kickers in the NRL?

Holy crap. 126% more errors. Wow.

So let's look at it from the "season to date" perspective.

Noddy has made 152 kicks, at an error rate of 5.2% give him a whopping 7.9 kick errors for the season (that's 0.61 kick errors per game over 13 rounds)

Thurston has only kicked 94 times this year, at an error rate of 5.5%, which gives him 5.17 errors for the year (or 0.43 errors per game over 12 rounds)

sh*t, so Noddy makes 2.8 more kick errors in half a season than Thurston, or 0.18 more kick errors than Thurston each game.

Yeah, I can see how that is a damagaing stat :sarcasm:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Indeed he loves to argue.

Yes PJ could not quite fathom the Simmo is better than Inglis statement.