What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warrior Wade

dazeely

First Grade
will be missed. always gives his all. great player imo. congrats to wade and the warriors.

parra pete

Referee
Suitman said:
So, how do you explain the re-signing of Burt, one of our poorer performing players of the past 4 years?

At least McKinnon has had a couple of good seasons.

Suity

Probably because he wanted to stay and came at a reasonable rate..
If they don't want to stay, can't see any reason to keep them, can you?

Parra.

Suitman

Post Whore
parra pete said:
If they don't want to stay, can't see any reason to keep them, can you?

Parra.

No, not at all. But with the right deal, maybe he would have preferred to stay.

Suity

PIG

Juniors
Suitman said:
No, not at all. But with the right deal, maybe he would have preferred to stay.

Suity

This is the first contract Wade has ever signed as an established first grader- at 25. It was about looking after himself for the next 3-4 years.

Put it this way, if he had've given Parra the 2 years they wanted him for and he broke down he's got next to nothing $$$ out of his career. He desperately wanted to stay at Parra, and was willing to forgo some $$$ for the security of three years but Parra wouldn't budge which is their right. The two years was subsequently offered to Burt who couldn't sign quick enough.

I'm sure Wade leaves the club on good terms. It was never about him wanting to go, he loves the place.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
has there been anything from jay jay i'm a bit worried about ya mate dont do anything silly.by the way good luck at the warriors wade always gave his best.

Parra Guru

Coach
-Dr.J- said:
Can you give us some feedback on Wade as a player? Strengths, weaknesses etc?

I'm sad to see him go, but I don't really think that he is as good as some people say.... yet.

As someone else said, he is a terrific support player, but sometimes lacks vision and takes some dumb options with the ball in hand. I also think his positional play needs some work.

In saying that though, I think with the right coaching, he will suit the Warriors style of play, and I wish him the best of luck.

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
Bye wadey :nwave:, gave us good service but time to move on

Good to see hes gone to a good side though, as i like to see the warriors go well :D wade wont let them down

fui is everywere.. :sarcasm:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
happy for Wade, a top player that always gave 110%... if we didn't have the fullback position covered adequately (Hayne, Reddy, Burt, Inu), ie. if we had the same problem at fullback as we have at prop, I'm sure we would've given him the 3 years.

Cant believe you guys let Wade go !!

Im sure the Warriors were super happy to accept him. His stats are absolutely outstanding ! ! ! !

Parra Guru

Coach
nibbs said:
awesome.

parramatta self destructing atm? hmm

Firstly,

Do you write your own material??

And secondly,

Have you not noticed the depth of our backline? We have 2 other first grade material fullbacks that have been in premmies for most of the season. A 3 year deal was never on the cards for McKinnon.

Latest posts